I think I cracked Fenix's numbering system!

Jash

Flashlight Enthusiast
L for Alkaline? I think Fenix missed an episode of Sesame Street or somethin'.

It's Engrish. Pronounced 'Lkarine'.

My sister in law is from Thailand and over there L and R are interchangable in most words. So Australia, Austlaria, Austlalia and Austraria are all technically correct for them, and for most aussies after a few beers.

Last edited:

WadeF

Flashlight Enthusiast
I don't know Carrot, I'd like to trust you, but it's hard to trust a guy who thinks the Spyderco Military is superior to the Benchmade 710. :p

carrot

Flashaholic
I don't know Carrot, I'd like to trust you, but it's hard to trust a guy who thinks the Spyderco Military is superior to the Benchmade 710. :p
I don't know WadeF, I'd like to listen to your opinion, but it's hard to take a guy seriously who thinks the Benchmade 710 is superior to the Spyderco Military. :p

Illum

Flashaholic
I dunno carrot... its hard to trust either of you when your interests seems more positioned on distinguishing knives than flashlights:shrug:

WadeF

Flashlight Enthusiast
I dunno carrot... its hard to trust either of you when your interests seems more positioned on distinguishing knives than flashlights:shrug:

How else could we open up all our flashlight purchases without a good knife? :p

The Shang

Newly Enlightened
There are 3 types of people in this world. Them's that's good at math and them's that ain't. :ironic:

light1up

Newly Enlightened
I just figured something in the translation got lost....but I believe you have it cracked...LOL...someone had said "TA-"=Toothy Attack..ahahahah

Latest posts