Introducing "Le Beau"

jmy808

Newly Enlightened
Jonathan,
A true work of art and lightism. My greatest appreciation of your ability to have conceived this mega-lumen flamethrower in a tiny body.
Best regards,
Jay

AuroraLite

Enlightened
Modamag,

Awesome! Really glad to see it coming out! I had been busy lately with work and all that...and man, how I regret not to pick up this thread earlier to celebrate this new light of yours! :thumbsup:

Thank you for all the hard work and constantly bringing in new creativity and invention to CPF! Btw, 5000 lumens for 50 min (?) sounds fantastic! :)

twentysixtwo

Enlightened
Holeeee cow. Makes a mag2hid looks positibvely anemic, I'm sure. Any source for the bulb and ballast? In for the passaround!!!!!!

gregw

Flashlight Enthusiast
That looks fantastic!! :rock:

I'd be interested in a passaround if you're willing to send it out to Hong Kong.. I'm sure all the other Hong Kong Flashaholics would be interested in a look as well.. :grin2:

rscanady

Enlightened
That is just GORGEOUS! Wow and so shiny. Count me in on the passaround too please. I would hate to be looking into the business end of that thing when it gets turned on.

Ryan

js

Flashlight Enthusiast
Jonathan,

I meant to post to this thread some days ago, but for various reasons I didn't get around to it until now.

Do not, however, interpret that to translate into my impresssion of this light. I am amazed and very, very impressed!

Congratulations, and keep to your guns and under no circumstances reveal the total amount of money spent in this project! :D :D :D I can imagine what it cost.

I for one would love to see more picutres or hear some desription of the internals, balast, wiring, battery pack, light source, and so on.

I also would be very honored to be on the passaround list.

Congratulations on a flashlight that is truly a work of art as well as a Beast-Killer. And thanks for sharing it with us!

Nitroz

Flashlight Enthusiast
Add me to the list. I can hook up with 4sevens to see this light. WoW!!!

JimH

Flashlight Enthusiast
waiting.gif

BVH

Flashaholic
I, too, would love to be in on the passaround!! What a masterpiece to behold!!

Jonathan, I don't suppose there's a chance of you producing some for sale?