Is anyone interested in a Nichia 92 CRI 4500 K HDS light?

Cataract

Flashlight Enthusiast
I modded my rotary with this new LED over the weekend and I would estimate that on burst it is putting out ~175 lumens. This is based on comparison with other lights of known test levels as reported by the manufacturer.
[...]

Sounds like perfect output to me! Make it a clickie and I'm getting one short on cash or not.

csshih

Flashlight Enthusiast
As said in the other thread,
Hopefully HDS will work through his backlog in a month or so, we'll then see what we can come up with :)

Craig

Cataract

Flashlight Enthusiast
Changed my mind after finaly seeing the goinggear video for the rotary: I'll take one of each!

mefistofele86

Newly Enlightened
I have the legacy HDS ra clicky high CRI with ssc P4. That led has the most beautiful tint i ever seen and i like it so much. I like the xpg too but i'll surely buy an HDS clicky with Nichia 92 cri led!

Sgt. LED

Flashaholic
Well I guess it won't happen.

Not getting a fast and overwhelming response here.......
Where's our word of mouth guys? LoL

diesel79

Enlightened
Clicky for me. I have a HCRI clicky on order, but Im thinking I would like the Nichia more based on the recent outdoor beamshots that have been posted in the Malkoff thead.

Last edited:

slumber

Flashlight Enthusiast
Why does Diesel get 5 votes? Haha! I'd be in for a Nichia HDS. Id love to try HCRI, but I'm not a big fan of warms and 3700 is too warm for me. The Nichia sounds perfect.

diesel79

Enlightened
I plan on picking up 5 of them, or Im just dumb and should have realized I would have multiple post from what I was doing. lol

csshih

Flashlight Enthusiast
FYI - there is already enough people to do a run. I'll have a chat with Henry soon!

Craig

Harry999

Enlightened
Craig,

I would certainly be interested in a Rotary. The Twisty is discontinued so the Rotary is the next best thing.

Thanks

Harry

Sent from my GT-I5800 using Tapatalk 2