is there any flashaholic here that doesn't like Lightsabers?

tygger

Enlightened
I wonder if they'll make a small lightsaber as a pocketknife? Or maybe a line of lightsabers for the kitchen? A small one for paring would be nice.

Nyctophiliac

Flashlight Enthusiast
I must hold my hand up and admit it.

I very much like lightsabres.

It seems to me that they are all custom jobs, not stock. So flashlight most like a hilt would be something like the Gotham or Titanium Mcluxes or the modded and fluted Mags. Actually, now I think of it, the Lumaray is a lightsabre in all but blade!!

In the past, I have had choreographed lightsabre battles with friends in smoke filled rooms with torches. The sound FX were vocal ones.

I recommend modded Mag D or C torches for a tight light 'blade'.

May the Flash be with you...

NA8

Flashlight Enthusiast
Didn't like the over the top stuff like deflecting ray gun shots, and the sword fights were boring (except for Darth Maul), but I always loved the original cantina scene. Really brought out the Yosemite Sam side of Obi Wan ;)

Last edited:

fieldops

Flashlight Enthusiast
Lightsabers look like fun, but why get close for fighting. I'd rather have Solo's broom handle laser. Actually, forget Star Wars. I want one of those guns like Ronin has on Stargate Atlantis. :grin2:

Samuel

Enlightened
I'm actually surprised that someone hasn't posted that a light saber wouldn't have enough flood... :D

As far as getting close is concerned, I would think that force users could simply use telekinesis to control their light sabers from a distance...

PhantomPhoton

Flashlight Enthusiast
Does there exist a person who does not like lightsabers? :thinking:

I think not. :grin2:

Crenshaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm actually surprised that someone hasn't posted that a light saber wouldn't have enough flood... :D

As far as getting close is concerned, I would think that force users could simply use telekinesis to control their light sabers from a distance...

oh light sabers have pleny of flood, just look at Empire Strikes Back where luke is fighting vader!

Crenshaw

Latest posts