Its official. I'm a C2-HA addict.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

loszabo

Enlightened
Re: Its official. I'm a C2-HA crack addict.....

Never had a 6P, C2, or Z2 before, but I love the M2. The C2 is for sure the better alternative, if you want something lighter... :thumbsup:

Tempest UK

Flashlight Enthusiast

I don't own a C2 in HA :shakehead

sfc2or2iz6.jpg

Regards,
Tempest

DaFABRICATA

Flashlight Enthusiast

I don't own a C2 in HA :shakehead

sfc2or2iz6.jpg

Regards,
Tempest

OHHH.... POOR YOU!!!!!:mecry::mecry::mecry::mecry::hahaha:

I've got a nice HA one to trade for the rusty colored one:poke: :grin2:

I seriousely love that Orange C2:bow::bow::bow::bow:

angelofwar

Flashlight Enthusiast

Yep, I just fell in love with mine again...I bought it when I first got here (sandbox), and left it in my case...didn't want it gettin' scratched! Then I thought "Man, I don't use this thing...maybe I should get rid of it???" Then, I was do the weekly "bulb swap", carried it to work the next day...I'm glad I still have it...it'll be my EDC for awhile now. I have a P60L in it now. It fits nice in the pocket with the clip, making it a "quick draw" light, and the clip actually improves the grip for me (knurled up in the inner part of my knuckles). And, yes, it looks totally bad-arse with an FM series filter on it. If you don't have one, get one...if ya have one, you'll understand!

Kestrel

Flashaholic

While I probably would have still purchased my L1's and G2L's without finding CPF, I now have a C3 on the way due solely to reading how happy people are with the C2&C3's in these forums. I also have a M30 on order to go with it. mmmmm AA SureFire goodness, to quote Sgt. LED... :)

TMedina

Flashlight Enthusiast

How much larger is the L5 vs. the C2. I just thought that as much as I am a C2 fan, I'm not much of an incan user any more. Or maybe I can just plot a P60L in there?

You can definitely drop a P60L into a C2 - I had one in mine for a year or so.

Then I upgraded to an M60 Malkoff drop-in. :grin2:

SF is still selling the Incans - nothing prevents you from buying an incan C2 and a separate P60L drop-in. You can also surrender to the addiction and just buy a C2L. :thumbsup:

-Trevor

generic808

Enlightened

Yes, the C's are great! However, I prefer the C3 over the C2, but I love them both.

IMG_2835a.jpg

IMG_2854a.jpg

Tempest UK

Flashlight Enthusiast

How much larger is the L5 vs. the C2. I just thought that as much as I am a C2 fan, I'm not much of an incan user any more. Or maybe I can just plot a P60L in there?

The C2 is 5.20 inches long, compared to 6.10 inches for the L5. However, the bezel of the L5 has a greater diameter too, which I find more noticeable than the added length.

Regards,
Tempest

DaFABRICATA

Flashlight Enthusiast

However, the bezel of the L5 has a greater diameter too, which I find more noticeable than the added length.

Regards,
Tempest

+1

I would rather carry a standard C2 type with a drop-in because it is actually noticable.

My L5 lives under my pillow in a SF holster screwed to my Extrema Ratio Shrapnel. I feel it is a great light for when you need a light for a dirty task:naughty:

014-4.jpg

015-6.jpg

Tempest UK

Flashlight Enthusiast

Well, this thread has made me want a C2L-HA :ohgeez:

Regards,
Tempest

brighterisbetter

Flashlight Enthusiast

+1

I would rather carry a standard C2 type with a drop-in because it is actually noticable.

My L5 lives under my pillow in a SF holster screwed to my Extrema Ratio Shrapnel. I feel it is a great light for when you need a light for a dirty task:naughty:

014-4.jpg

015-6.jpg
Well DeFab, that is an AWESOME idea!!! I'm gonna have to use your combo as inspiration for close to the same thing. Thanks for sharing.

kurni

Enlightened

I saw the pics and thought "aaahhh... that has Eric's signature all over it; he must have gotten it from Eric... wait a sec... oh, no wonder."

It's good to be able to understand this thread :thumbsup: Rather than sitting on the other side while :thinking:

How did you get rid of the clip? I'm curious as I originally hated the clip but I might have started to like it. Somehow I need to get some space in my jeans pocket to start using the clip; I need to give up food for C2 :mecry:

IMO C3 looks really thin especially without any clip, so I'm happy with my C2 with a clip :eek: Unfortunately Z48 adds significant length but I can't live without the tailstand; especially because mine can't headstand. Furthermore I start to love the rubber because it's not slippery while tailstanding. I find myself poking hard objects without fearing dinging metal finish :p

Tempest UK, I'm sure it won't be hard to trade your rusty C2 with a HA C2 :naughty:

Now, how can I get constant regulated, well-heatsinked, multi-mode P7 dropin :popcorn:

Last edited:

brighterisbetter

Flashlight Enthusiast

I also hated the clip on my C2 and was worried about it eventually showing wear on the body, but it's actually really easy to remove. Just unscrew the head and gently wiggle the clip while pressing it toward the head and it should slide out fine. Should you ever want to reinstall the clip, goes back in just as easy.

greenLED

Flashaholic

Here I was thinking I didn't need or want another light... C2L, heh? :grin2:

kurni

Enlightened

I also hated the clip on my C2 and was worried about it eventually showing wear on the body, but it's actually really easy to remove. Just unscrew the head and gently wiggle the clip while pressing it toward the head and it should slide out fine. Should you ever want to reinstall the clip, goes back in just as easy.

Hey, you're right! Thanks :D It's not as easy though; like everything else in C2 it's tight fit. Now my landyard can go freely wheee...

Status
Not open for further replies.