Its official. I'm a C2-HA addict.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

kurni

Enlightened
Re: Its official. I'm a C2-HA crack addict.....

Here I was thinking I didn't need or want another light... C2L, heh? :grin2:

I'm not sure if C2L is worth it; IMO just C2 with Malkoff or Dereelight. L5 LumaMax might be better if the LED is accessible; is there an easy way to open L5 head?

Sgt. LED

Flashaholic

Easy.......no

Do-able.........yes

It will take patience and steady hands along with HEAT. Leather belts, vicegrips, and your neighbor's goat.

kurni

Enlightened

I've never spotted any goats in my neighbourhood so I'll pass. I'm not good with heat & grips either; I ended up giving away my L1D.

bondr006

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'd like to plop a P7 drop-in into a C2 or C3....That is if I could find one. I searched both Deal Extreme and Kai Domain to no avail. :shrug: Does a P7 drop-in even exist yet?

ampdude

Flashlight Enthusiast

OHHH.... POOR YOU!!!!!:mecry::mecry::mecry::mecry::hahaha:

I've got a nice HA one to trade for the rusty colored one:poke: :grin2:

I seriousely love that Orange C2:bow::bow::bow::bow:

It's a pity Surefire is not as adventurous with light finishes as they once were.

Nowadays it seems like you can pretty much have a Surefire in any color you want, just as long as it's natural/black hard anodize or type II black.

I really miss the days of special edition Surefires.

Last edited:

TJx

Newly Enlightened

Here's my C3 that has a M60 in it.
My C2 was my latest favorite until I bought a G2Z and put a M60L in it that gave the C2 competition for that honor.

IMG_0457.jpg

Last edited:

brighterisbetter

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'd like to plop a P7 drop-in into a C2 or C3....That is if I could find one. I searched both Deal Extreme and Kai Domain to no avail. :shrug: Does a P7 drop-in even exist yet?
I recently contacted member darkzero about this very thing, and he's done a few of them, which look really great I might add. I don't want to discuss what he's charging for them in this thread, but in my opinion they're very reasonable. Once I get some discretionary funds available for just-for-fun purchases, I plan to pick one up.

ampdude

Flashlight Enthusiast

I've been wanting a P7 drop in for a long time now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I like the Surefire P60L design though, as opposed to the aluminum slug design of a lot of the aftermarket modules.

bondr006

Flashlight Enthusiast

Any links showing his work on the drop-in?

I recently contacted member darkzero about this very thing, and he's done a few of them, which look really great I might add. I don't want to discuss what he's charging for them in this thread, but in my opinion they're very reasonable. Once I get some discretionary funds available for just-for-fun purchases, I plan to pick one up.

kurni

Enlightened

Yes, IIRC he also did one with flupics for multimode. I don't know anything about the cost but I am pretty sure that his workmanship is top notch. Your're right, brighter is better :huh: I just want the luxury to have less-bright just in case I need runtime. I'm just waiting at the moment :broke:

brighterisbetter

Flashlight Enthusiast

I can't seem to find any, originally had a pic in my message box but deleted it by accident. I thought they might be listed in here, but they're not. If you contact Will, you might ask him to post a picture or to even start a sales thread on them, as I'm sure they'd sell pretty fast. I think he's asking somewhere close to what a Malkoff costs, if that helps.

Last edited:

ugrey

Enlightened

You know, I came to the conclusion a long time ago that some of you guys are sick.....

Ain't it fun? :)

kurni

Enlightened

You know, I came to the conclusion a long time ago that some of you guys are sick.....

I know, I need help; I even like the smell of C2 because none of my other torches smell like that. Not that I go around smelling it, but when it's near me the smell often catches my attention and I know that it's my C2.

Status
Not open for further replies.