Japanese lights. Where are they?

Cypher_Aod

Enlightened
It's unfortunate that we don't see any real Japanese brands of flashlights, but considering that a Japanese man, Shuji Nakamura of the Nichia Corporation is solely responsible for the creation of the practical blue LED, without which there would be no white LEDs, I think we can let them off :p :D

shao.fu.tzer

Flashlight Enthusiast
It's unfortunate that we don't see any real Japanese brands of flashlights, but considering that a Japanese man, Shuji Nakamura of the Nichia Corporation is solely responsible for the creation of the practical blue LED, without which there would be no white LEDs, I think we can let them off :p :D

Good point... I honestly think that there's nothing more to be said at this point... Thank goodness for the Chinese, Taiwanese, Korean, and good old American companies that make flashlights... Oh yeah... and the Germans...

Lord Bear

Enlightened
Good point... I honestly think that there's nothing more to be said at this point... Thank goodness for the Chinese, Taiwanese, Korean, and good old American companies that make flashlights... Oh yeah... and the Germans...

*Heavy sigh* <and here I'd hoped that something like Spyderco's Japanese folders might be out there but in a flashlight>

HotWire

Flashlight Enthusiast
Makita used to make incandescent flashlights. They adapted their lights to their rechargeable tool packs.

Latest posts