• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Jets22 3W "Blackbird" Run 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

flashworm

Newly Enlightened
Re: Jets22 \"Blackbird\" Run 2

Hi jets,

have yet to receive the hangar box from the run 1 order, please chack and lmk, thanx.

regards, terry the flashworm

Jets22

Enlightened

Got back from PA. on Friday night guys and am working on the orders today. 4 more shipped out last week to their new homes. Flashworm..PM your mailing info again. I thought yours went out but I can send one for you no problem.. Thanks guys

McShawn

Enlightened

Cool, I have not checked this thread in awhile and I am happy to see some of these lights are shipping now, I cannot wait to get mine.
Shawn

Jets22

Enlightened

Should be shipping more about every 2 or 3 days if things continue on this current work-load around here..thanks guys

mut

Flashlight Enthusiast

Does this mean that you are ready to receive payments for the hangers from those of us who have already paid for the light and not the hanger?
Great news by the way.
Thanks
mut

wptski

Flashlight Enthusiast

[ QUOTE ]
Jets22 said:
Should be shipping more about every 2 or 3 days if things continue on this current work-load around here..thanks guys

[/ QUOTE ]
Is it possible for you to post a waiting list so we can see where we are?

RayO

Newly Enlightened

[ QUOTE ]
wptski said:

[/ QUOTE ]

wptski...I'd also like to see some kind of list to know where I stand with the waiting time. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon3.gif If at all possible, I'd really like to get this light before Christmas.

wptski

Flashlight Enthusiast

[ QUOTE ]
RayO said:
[ QUOTE ]
wptski said:

[/ QUOTE ]

wptski...I'd also like to see some kind of list to know where I stand with the waiting time. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon3.gif If at all possible, I'd really like to get this light before Christmas.

[/ QUOTE ]
Just looked up my order date on PayPal, it was 6/17/04. Maybe if we posted our order date, it would give us somewhat of an idea where we are on the list.

Wisti

Newly Enlightened

My Paypal date was July 21st . /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mecry.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/Christo_pull_hair.gif
I´ll be almost the last to get it .

Frank

Justone

Newly Enlightened

My paypal also was sent 18th of June. It has been a long time... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif

Jets22

Enlightened

6 are heading out This week.. Most have been PM that are on this batch..Next batch starts next week guys. Been a long time I agree but the delays have been out of my control. I'm going as fast as I can I assure you. Thanks All

Jets22

Enlightened

I just went out and got one of the Blackbird sub component boxes that are completed (Black Titanium Nitrided) The Blackbird has 6 machined individual components that work together. Because of this, the head has to be hand finished to work with both the CR2 and 123 battery configuration..also now both endcaps can be moved between both batteries added time in fitting is needed. This is mainly adding the proper contact height, so everything works in any configuration. This box alone has roughly 30 Blackbirds. (Not including the machined heads) I lost a similar full box of parts in Hurricane number 2 down here. This expense has been absorbed by me. (some people know, my shop roof was lost and hence all machine equipment) other than what I have at my home..I have yet to be able to machine anything myself for lights or any other projects since the Hurricanes. this has been a HUGE financial set-back..Not for the lights (Blackbirds) but just in general. I have had to travel to South Florida to use (at a reduced rate) equipment and also had to pay for work that friends are helping with. On-top of all these set-backs,many know I have been dealing with a member of my family with Lung cancer and Chemo treatments. This has just added to daily stress. I have continued to meet and answer all the e-mails that have come in guys. If I have been late with some reply, I'm sorry. I love this place and all the people and friends I have become close too over the past year. I appreciate the support and understand. This project has not gone away or been shelved ..it's just slow due to some set-backs. I'm not going anywhere. Thanks everyone.

web page

daloosh

Flashaholic*,

Nice to hear an update, Jets. Hang in there, man. Didja ever get that N-tail I sent your way a few weeks ago?
daloosh

Status
Not open for further replies.