Knife & Light pics. (Identify your images!)

think2x

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Knife & Light pics.

My new "Budget Carry" combo (Fenix PD32/Ontario Rat 1)

Last edited:

HighlanderNorth

Flashlight Enthusiast

My haiku with an absolutely gorgeous fixed blade i just picked up from backwoods knives.
c6e4c811-7c72-1962.jpg

How do you go about buying a Backwoods knife? I did a google search for backwoods knives, but I cant even find a website! All I find is either forum posts about these knives, or used knives for sale at some other web site. Judging by the forums posts, this guy makes lots of knives, but where do you go to look at the product and order them?

I saw another knife that had already been sold(used) at another online store, and it had this same desert ironwood handle, but a different type of blade. I like a 4-5" blade but with more of a point on it. I guess you'd call it a drop point. I love that wood.

Last edited:

HighlanderNorth

Flashlight Enthusiast

How do you go about buying a Backwoods knife? I did a google search for backwoods knives, but I cant even find a website! All I find is either forum posts about these knives, or used knives for sale at some other web site. Judging by the forums posts, this guy makes lots of knives, but where do you go to look at the product and order them?

Accidental double post

Last edited:

notsofast

Enlightened

I saw another knife that had already been sold(used) at another online store, and it had this same desert ironwood handle, but a different type of blade. I like a 4-5" blade but with more of a point on it. I guess you'd call it a drop point. I love that wood.

PM sent.

egrep

Enlightened

Jeff Hanko 16x16 3D Triitum Titanium EX10 flashlight, Strider Monkey Edge Ghost Stripe SnG Titanium Framelock with Tritium screws and Lifter's Leather pouch with Kevin King Leather Sharkskin Attaboy slim wallet.

Luxury EDC by jgefaell, on Flickr

nbp

Flashaholic

Jeff Hanko 16x16 3D Triitum Titanium EX10 flashlight, Strider Monkey Edge Ghost Stripe SnG Titanium Framelock with Tritium screws and Lifter's Leather pouch with Kevin King Leather Sharkskin Attaboy slim wallet.

Luxury EDC by jgefaell, on Flickr

Tritium screws?! How's that work? I am interested!