LED and Incan BEAMSHOTS !!

WAVE_PARTICLE

Flashlight Enthusiast
Great job, Bernie!

I love the M6-HOLA. It is the brightest in my small arsenal. The problem with the M6-HOLA is that it may be too bright..... to the point that I have relegated that setup to specialized use.

Specialized use = search light, WOW-light, ****-off people light, etc...

WP

Kiessling

Flashaholic
The M6 HOLA is still the KING! This is such an astonishing blast of light leaving this relatively small light ... you can almost feel the recoil. Maybe the feeding cost adds to the exclusive feeling of this great fun :green:
bernie

cheapo

Flashlight Enthusiast
NICE BEAMSHOTS!!!! Did you get rid of ur m6 3w?

-David

Kiessling

Flashaholic
David ... I never had an Peli M6 3W ... this is Don's pic up there :D
I once had a PM6 with a LuxV at 700mA ... but that was a long time ago, and it is gone. Was a nice light though. With the SF Z48 tailcap even nicer.
bernie

Erasmus

Flashlight Enthusiast
The U2 used to be mine, shouldn't have sold it :p I'm glad to see Bernie is taking good care of this little precious :)

cheapo

Flashlight Enthusiast
Kiessling said:
With the SF Z48 tailcap even nicer.
bernie

hmm, i'll have to look into that. ABSOLUTELY incredible beamshots though!

-David

atm

Enlightened
Fantastic beamshots, thank you Bernie! The real-world setting tells a more useful tale than a white-wall IMHO!

Andrew

Kiessling

Flashaholic
atm said:
Fantastic beamshots, thank you Bernie! The real-world setting tells a more useful tale than a white-wall IMHO!

Andrew

Thanx guys.

White wall shots do have their place, as they are a more "scientific" approach and allow a better judgement of beam spread and quality AND as opposed to outside shots they can be shot in a totally controled environment, which can be an advantage.

bernie

shotgun

Newly Enlightened
Very good work and you should be applauded for your time and effort.

I'm curious about the specific distances from the light source to the indicated features, such as the concrete or the orange object. What would those specific distances be (in yards, feet or meters)?
You had some estimated lengths mentioned in your layout. Are the lengths mentioned from the light source to the concrete (or orange object) or from the diagram's arrow marking to the light source?

Good job!

Kiessling

Flashaholic
Thanx shotgun!
The light is approx. 12 meters away from the concrete wall and approx. 17 meters from the orange thingie. I did not measure the exact distance though ... it is a guesstimate.
(the lengths in the pic are referring to the arrows, not total distance. Sorry for the confusion)
bernie

ICUDoc

Enlightened
Bernie

Great datbase of light shots, thanks a lot.
A MagMod with 4 LuxIIIs and a Fatman would make a nice comparison here too.
Thanks again