Status
Not open for further replies.

Mad1

Enlightened
+1 for cheap international shipping. :)

Lighthound is awesome, simply put.

fieldops

Flashlight Enthusiast
Great guy to deal with. Great service and he carries an incredible amount of goods. One of thebest dealers out there, period.

Moonknight

Newly Enlightened
Lighthound has the fastest shipping to my country at least, and with the most competitive price so far. I really love the keychain light, gave them to my colleagues and they are very happy with it.

Also, If you are a lighthound fan, you will notice that they do revise some of the prices as and when needed.

Special instructions are taken note of when ordering(for a perfectionist like me), while some other dealers don't even give a damn about it.

They rocks:rock:

daveman

Enlightened
I've read ABSOLUTELY nothing from anyone but satisfied customers when the topic is Lighthound; but if you're looking for a Huntlight, particularly the new HA U-binned FT01, Jon at JSBURLY'S have them at $10 cheaper ($68 vs. $78), and you can count on the best of service from him as well. Had to get a word in for him...:whistle:

markbUK

Newly Enlightened
great service and a pleasure to deal with, particularly as he sends stuff across the pond,

certainly not the cheapest, but its the all round service that I'm happy to pay a touch more for.

Mark

Ledacholic Anonymous

Newly Enlightened
After reading this thread, I have placed an order with lighhound :).
If this went well, I will no doubt place almost all future order through him.

waynejitsu

Enlightened
I am getting mixed reactions...,
Where should I order from, j/k, LOL!!!

Thanks for the feedback, I have a big order I am working on:)

vizlor

Newly Enlightened
I have decided to order everything I want from lighthound, as long as he has it. Placed an order today, getting shipped today or tomorrow. 4-6 days delivery expected, which is amazing if true.

Hogokansatsukan

Flashlight Enthusiast
I would have to say Lighthound is the fastest place I ever ordered from.
I placed an order Friday and was a bit concerned it didn't go through as I didn't get an e-mail like usual. Package arrived on Monday!
I only wish he would stock everything on the planet and save me from having to use any other stores.

TCW 60

Newly Enlightened
I've ordered sometimes there. The e-mail contact was very quick and the orders were quick send and save packed.

Michael

ianb

Enlightened
ernsanada said:
Great sevice!

Good prices!

Emails replies quickly!

A+ service!

More then makes up for a discount.
X10

Its the service that I've come to rely on, a pleasure to deal with and replies to queries, one of my most used shops for my flashaholism :)

Ian

waynejitsu

Enlightened
How does it compare to the Sandwich Shoppe or LightEdge?
I would like to find a one stop shop, but does not look like anyone has everything I want at one place...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts