Lighthound discount?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blindasabat

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hogokansatsukan said:
I only wish he would stock everything on the planet and save me from having to use any other stores.

2nd that. Being able to get everything you need from one place... a mail order and modder's dream.

ciam

Newly Enlightened
Actually, I don't find Lighthound's prices are the cheapest as well but mostly good enough. They carry a wide variety of things. So, if I have a few items to order, I could still save money by ordering from them instead of from a few cheaper sources separately.

Ledacholic Anonymous

Newly Enlightened
Very true so far. I placed an order with Lighthound and in a few hours, I received a confirmation that it has been dispatched - Nice!

bestcounsel

Enlightened
I usually like to buy on ebay, but have found that i like lighthound now. He answered my email about questions and was real helpful. There is a cpf dealer that never answered my email. Lighthound has cheap shipping by using USPS priority mail. There is an active seller here on cpf that tried to get greedy with me on shipping here. I dont mind them making a profit, its when greed sets in that irks me.

For a high volume seller, i think lighthound is very fair in his prices and shipping.

I just ordered some 123's and a E2L body from him.

bestcounsel

Enlightened
I usually like to buy on ebay, but have found that i like lighthound now. He answered my email about questions and was real helpful. There is a cpf dealer that never answered my email. Lighthound has cheap shipping by using USPS priority mail. There is an active seller here on cpf that tried to get greedy with me on shipping here. I dont mind them making a profit, its when greed sets in that irks me.

For a high volume seller, i think lighthound is very fair in his prices and shipping.

I just ordered some 123's and a E2L body from him.

I prefer buying my battery stations from him, for his shipping is cheaper and i dont have to pay sales tax.

ernsanada

Flashlight Enthusiast
I just received the Hunt Light FT01X SE U Bin from Light Hound. Shipping took 3 days to So Cal.

dsc03182smallbd5.jpg

T4R06

Enlightened
yeah lighthound is fast, unfortunately i've got DOA on my SF. but he refunded rapidly!! even shipping back he pays for it. cool!

prerogative

Newly Enlightened
No discount needed here. Another L0P rec'd on Monday. Like previous orders, ordered on Thu night, ship confirm on Fri morn, got it Mon morn. The handful of people I've sent there had similar results - what else can you ask for.

After all the kudos they get here, how can I hit eBay or other sites if they sell it. This is the most important reason to me, since I'm less likely to shop around with feedback like this.

Peter Atwood

Enlightened
I have bought TONS of stuff from Lighthound. Excellent experience every single time. My first choice when looking for a new light.

sgt253

Enlightened
LightHound is first rate in my book. You can find my post regarding my first experience with them in the Cheers Forum.

Regards.

Frank Maddix

Newly Enlightened
I can only say (in my British way)... Here! here! (or possibly: Hear! Hear!)
The service from 3500 miles away is as good as from vendors in my own town. Plus you get a little keychain light each time. (Oddly, these little freebies are brighter and whiter than my Photons and Inova Micros. What's *that* all about?)

rfwjr

Newly Enlightened
Lighthound is my favorite dealer, John is always helpful and responds quickly.

Lobo

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yep, I can't praise lighthound enough when it comes to service. And the prices are pretty sweet to.

Jurphaas

Newly Enlightened
Lighthound is my first choice for parts, lights and reliable service with excellent shipping! I live in the Netherlands and he has never dissapointed me.
This all counts much more as just cheap to me!
Jurphaas.

Buffalohump

Enlightened
My favourite flashlight and lanyard supplies store, bar none!

My only wish is that Lighthound had the same goodies as TADGear - then I'd be in heaven!

They have expanded their range quite a bit - they now have Spec-Ops gear as well...

VerbalK

Newly Enlightened
hello with all,
I am new on this forum which is really super.
I confirm that lighthound is impeccable for the international one.
delivered in less than one week in France
Phil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts