Lighthound discount?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jonman007

Newly Enlightened
It is a pleasure to deal with Lighthound! Ships items to Australia without any problems. It's worth paying a little more for the great service and reliability.

EngrPaul

Flashlight Enthusiast
The last couple orders I placed with Lighthound there was a freebie keyring flashlight rolling around in the box. That's kinda nice.

Coop

Flashlight Enthusiast
Tilburg, the Netherlands (perfectly reachable by U
Ordered a few things from Lighthound in the past too, great service, I will definately shop with lighthound again!

But reading this thread, I noticed that there isn't a single negative comment on lighthound. Could it be that we found the über-flashlight-vendor ??

vizlor

Newly Enlightened
MayCooper said:
Ordered a few things from Lighthound in the past too, great service, I will definately shop with lighthound again!

But reading this thread, I noticed that there isn't a single negative comment on lighthound. Could it be that we found the über-flashlight-vendor ??

Yes!

Nyctophiliac

Flashlight Enthusiast
SECONDED!!!!!!

I always deal with lighthound. I have never had any problems. I am the proud recipient of at least twelve free keyring torches and one free laser pointer!

He is the best I have dealt with. Not that the others are poor or anything, just that Lighthound is the best.

Be lucky...

Wetterman

Newly Enlightened
Fast delivery, fast on emails and international shipping charges are also reasonable.

jernan001

Newly Enlightened
My experiences are a little different than most. First order or two went well. Quick shipment with the little "extra" thrown in. Then one order got lost in transit but was quickly replaced by Lighthound after I sent him an email that he quickly responded to.
goodjob.gif
. There was no "extra" item sent in the replacement order however.
awman.gif
My last order was ordered last Sunday and arrived today. I actually ordered a couple of things including one of the little "extra" lights seperately and was wondering if 1 or 2 might show up. Everything I ordered was there but no little "extra".

I'll still order from Lighthound though when I need certain items.

beebee58

Newly Enlightened
I realize that I'm a "newbie" to the flashlight world and to this forum, but I have e-mailed him twice in the past 3 days and have not heard back from him. Maybe he is too busy filling everyone's orders....... Everyone STOP ORDERING SO I CAN GET MY ORDER IN............ (Hahaha)

I'm sure that he will get back to me when he can.

BB

lightbulbon

Newly Enlightened
I'm pretty happy with Lighthound as well. Ordered a battery charger and some rechargeables for my soon to be arriving U-2 and I got them delivered very quickly!

Wetterman

Newly Enlightened
beebee58 said:
I realize that I'm a "newbie" to the flashlight world and to this forum, but I have e-mailed him twice in the past 3 days and have not heard back from him. Maybe he is too busy filling everyone's orders....... Everyone STOP ORDERING SO I CAN GET MY ORDER IN............ (Hahaha)

BB

Maybe some Spam filters got in the way. Try sending from another e-mail address.

The Porcupine

Enlightened
beebee58 said:

BB
I definetely think something technical has gone wrong. John is super fast to answer e-mails and I "fourth", "fifth" or whatever others have said; Lighthound rocks!:rock:

fnmag

Flashlight Enthusiast
beebee58 said:
I realize that I'm a "newbie" to the flashlight world and to this forum, but I have e-mailed him twice in the past 3 days and have not heard back from him.

beebee, welcome to CPF. I'd try another email and list your CPF name. Lighthound is quite good at answering emails.

Last edited:

flame2000

Enlightened
I've read thru the whole thread. This is the only retailer that had everyone cheering! LightHound.......:rock: !!!!

flame2000

Enlightened
I'm really impressed with the speed of their shipping! :rock:

My order was placed on 1 Nov, shipped on 2 Nov, received today 7 Nov. Man, that's only 5 days from US to Singapore! I will definitely buy from them again!

All my other purchases from States/Hong Kong/China took about 12~17 days to reach me.

And they even throw in a small little button cell key-chain light as a gift! Thank You LightHound! :)

Last edited:

DM51

Flashaholic
This thread is over 1 year old, and the information in it is probably well out of date.

It was not a particularly useful idea to bump it IMO.

Noodle

Newly Enlightened
I know this is an old thread but just thought I would throw a little more praise out on the interwebz. I ordered a Nalgene 32oz SS Standard water bottle and it had a defect. Emailed them images and they contacted their supplier. Needless to say they are shipping out a new one ASAP.

Fantastic customer service and I will gladly do more business with them in the future. :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.