Lights you sleep with

Bullzeyebill

Flashaholic
All right guys lets keep it clean. I deleted 7 inappropriate posts. CPF is a family forum.

Bill

Last edited:

Samy

Enlightened
I've been using my new Zebralight SC51 on my bedside table, especially on the low 0.16 lumen mode. In the middle of the night if i wake up and need to get up for whatever reason, i am finding the 0.16 lumens too bright! LOL does anyone else feel the same?

cheers

mbreckner

Newly Enlightened
Solarforce L2M that is attached to the side rail of my ar-15 is always close when I sleep. Just in case whatever bumps in the night... needs bumped back :)

fl0t

Enlightened
On top of my nightstand I have a Nitecore IFE2 or a Jetbeam RRT-0, because this lights have a very low setting.

On the floor next to my nightstand I have a Mag 6D, a Guide Gear 200LED and a 95LED cheap lights.

rlorion

Newly Enlightened
Well, I usually have my ITP R01 by my pillow and next to my bed I have all my flashlights handy...something like 35 lights. Usually the closest lights are my Olight SR52 and my TK35...the Tk70 is tucked away in the box. I also have my Taser close by also.

Filip

Newly Enlightened
I used SC51c but my wife confiscated it for herself... I am quite promiscous when it comes on sharing my bed with flashlights - most often I opt for MJP Extreme III or A2/Koala's ring with WW leds. Tonight it was E2e with Kuku's neutral tower drop-in.

I've been using my new Zebralight SC51 on my bedside table, especially on the low 0.16 lumen mode. In the middle of the night if i wake up and need to get up for whatever reason, i am finding the 0.16 lumens too bright! LOL does anyone else feel the same?

cheers

DM51

Flashaholic
next to my bed I have all my flashlights handy...something like 35 lights...
... so when you reach over to press the "snooze" button on your alarm clock, approx 15 lbs of assorted metal tubes fall over with a tremendous clatter, and then you really ARE awake. Nice system - I must try it! LOL

lanyardtimes

Newly Enlightened
I'm quite surprised by the number of people that actually have a light in bed. I was expecting everyone to list the light that's on the nightstand. Regarding safety, though a little weird, I don't see why it would be unsafe, especially considering there are many people that sleep with a loaded gun under the pillow.

Me too. Quite surprise.:confused:

Nokin

Newly Enlightened
I keep a Surefire Dominiator within reach - great on low for bathroom visits with disturbing my wife, but with plenty of light for when things go bump in the night! In fact, I would probably put it as my favourite torch, more so than my Polarion.

Tiggercat

Enlightened
I currently have bothe a Sunwayman V20A and A ThruNite Neutron 2AA Neutral next to my bed. Both have great low modes, but ramp up to respectably bright.

N_N_R

Enlightened
Fenix E25 on my bed.... and either a Fenix E05 on my wrist... or an Olight i3 clipped to my pyjamas ... :D

chukar

Newly Enlightened
Lately it has been the Zebralight sc52 love the moonlight settings, sometimes a maglite.

xevious

Flashlight Enthusiast
NovaTac 120P wedged in slot on headboard, for easy access. Terrific adjustable low light setting, which I assigned to the first position. Tail stands nicely in the bathroom. There's also a Sunwayman R20A nearby, with a longer form factor.

makapuu

Enlightened
BTU Shocker on nightstand next to bed. Used it once when my motion sensors tripped and woke me.
A guy was cutting through my driveway and was about 50 feet away by the time I got out to the balcony.
I lit him up and he ran. He must have been freaking out wondering what the hell was lighting him up all the way out to the next street, about 150 yards away. LOL

Wiggle

Flashlight Enthusiast
47s Quark AA2 Tac NW, programmed to low (for most of it's use) and turbo for a blast if I absolutely need to light up everything.

Sometimes the Preon P0 on a lanyard but I find sometimes I accidentally get the high mode when I don't want it due to my fumbling while half asleep.