LUMENCRAFT - POLARIS (formerly EOS) - lots of renderings

Data

Flashlight Enthusiast
Come on Walter, where's the beef? You sure can be a pain in the ***, it is a good thing we love you anyway. :D

IMHO this whole thing can be easily settled by a Greta-Walter showdown involving the launching of some 20 cream pies each . . . I got $20 on Greta. :nana:

:tinfoil:

Where are the pictures of the new gatlight? Also, how long do we have to wait for the new replacement gatlight converter boards for the gatlight V2?

JohnTz

Enlightened
Come on Walter, where's the beef? You sure can be a pain in the ***, it is a good thing we love you anyway. :D

IMHO this whole thing can be easily settled by a Greta-Walter showdown involving the launching of some 20 cream pies each . . . I got $20 on Greta. :nana:

:tinfoil:

Where are the pictures of the new gatlight? Also, how long do we have to wait for the new replacement gatlight converter boards for the gatlight V2?

+1 let's get this thing settled so we can start talking cool lumencraft lights instead of this little **** fight :kiss:

mobile1

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ok.... Greta, just open the subforum and move the mentioned threads and we'll stop "speaking up and forever hold our piece"....

I have heard that once before and it has worked out great.... even got a little toddler running circles around me now

:thinking:

PS Is there a thread somewhere regarding the Sasha/Greta Conversion/name change or scandal (knowing cpf its probably a scandal lol)

PhantomPhoton

Flashlight Enthusiast
Okay, let me just say wow! :faint:
I've completely missed this thread so wherever the heck it's been stuck for the past month+ ... it must have been in the rear end of CPF somewhere. I vote for terrible thread location on that one.

I love my V3 Tuxedo Gatlight, and I'd buy one of your new ones should you make it. (Not sure if I want to prepay after all the delays last time though.)
Count me in for one when they're ready to ship.

schiesz

Flashlight Enthusiast
Looks like a cool light. Any rough estimate on timing, like is it planned to release this year? Its probably way too early for much indication, but if you have some idea i'd love to know.

I'm also curious if the adjustment from low to high is faster/shorter than the Gatlight. I love the idea of a button in the middle of the knob though, that will be outstanding.

schiesz

christrose

Newly Enlightened
Walter,
I'm in for a V3. I had overlooked this thread because of the subforum location.:shrug:

christrose

mobile1

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks... I'll sum it up once we have everything running with the latest Gatlight round.... and we'll likely have 2 options one prepay one without at a bit a higher price.

Regarding adjustment from high to low... it will be the same amount of rotation as the GatLight V3 I find that one ideal...

flashlight

Flashlight Enthusiast
OK back on topic. :devil:

V3 Ti for me! If this is a sign up, Serial #1!

That window is AWESOME!!! :rock:

My only suggestion is giving it some sort of grip - knurling, or raised edges somewhere. :shrug: But either way - nice!

john

+1. The total lack of knurling concerns me as to how easy or hard it would be to grip & rotate the variable ring at the same time. But if one were to buy one just for shelf queen status then it's perfect! :whistle:

mobile1

Flashlight Enthusiast
I do have an EOS prototype with no knurling and the same knob in the back.. and I don't see it an issue at all... besides the rotation is fairly smooth... one can hold it in one hand and adjust it..
However a raised edge is an idea...something to think about..