Malkoff MD4 Wildcat

Agile54

Newly Enlightened
Well I did my part, it now says three MD3's in stock. :devil:

Traveling w/ it to a school out west & showing Gene's handiwork off to some former TXns, now Oregonians @ TROR.

Looking forward to your " shoot out " between the three PSM, only have the Moddoo XPE to compare it to here.

Last edited:

Gnolg

Newly Enlightened
Still processing here aswell...

Edit: Now it says "Shipped" :)

Last edited:

Agile54

Newly Enlightened
Like I tell my adult children, patience fellas, good stuff/gear can take some time but usually well worth the wait.

ETA > well like Cathy had assured me, my MD3 would ship sometime this week & it has just like you fellas.

Last edited:

DimeRazorback

Flashlight Enthusiast
I was actually more concerned that something may of happened. It was not due to impatience. Being away from home, even if it arrived on a monday I would have to wait for the weekend.

dss_777

Enlightened
My experience has been they are sometimes a little slower coming from MAlkoff via USPS priority mail than some other services. That, and the USPS delivery confirmation system is NOT a "tracking system". I have orders from Malkoff that arrived weeks ago that never showed as confirmed delivery.

Worth waiting for, IMO. :twothumbs

DimeRazorback

Flashlight Enthusiast
Once again, I was referring to their actual site regarding the order status. It has now been updated, so they obviously had a busy week.
Nothing to do with delivery times or websites, I appreciate the insight however.

Agile54

Newly Enlightened
Well as always Cathy/Gene were correct, my MD3 arrived here in TX on Fr :D

it was ordered Monday nite. Would make a stab @ beamshots but those have

been posted already, 0500 departure for OR & guess where my MD3 will be

while driving there?

Hint, my ElectronGuru C2 HA-LE XP-E won't be lonely on this little trip out

west. :devil:

jellydonut

Enlightened
6 more in stock :thumbsup:
Couldn't help myself.. Big brother to my MD2 should be on its way at some point now. :twothumbs

By the way, why is the MD4 discontinued? I mean, I see there's a body for sale there, it says four CR123As will fry the Wildcat head though.. :poke:

Last edited:

FroggyTaco

Flashlight Enthusiast
But Gene primarily sells these to cops & they primarily use CR123a cells. So he offers a MD4 body & I guarantee you that he will swap the MD3 body for the MD4 no charge if you request that on your order form for the 18650 savvy customers.

BigMHoff

Newly Enlightened
Got it. Wow. Its a wall of light with throw. Makes my M60MCE look like a wimp.

weklund

Enlightened
... New Addition ...

"Wildcat" MD3 arrived this morning. This is one of the finest lights I have ever seen. I could not be more pleased. Kudos to Gene for building such an outstanding light.

MWC1.jpg

MWC2.jpg

Last edited: