MCR Reflector centering rings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mirage_Man

Flashlight Enthusiast
Guys these will be run after my 18650 bodies are complete. I can't give an exact date because I am at the mercy of the machine shop.

LED Zeppelin

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm in for 4 of each style.

Is the thickness such that the focus is proper when the Cree/adapter/reflector are compressed?

DFiorentino

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm going to have to bough out. :sigh: MM if this creates a problem, just shoot me a PM.

-DF

LuxLuthor

Flashaholic
Ahhh...thanks. Never learned about all those LED lights....but I was blown away by Mac's aspherical lens transforming one of those LED's into a "real" light. :sssh:

Mirage_Man

Flashlight Enthusiast
Not really. They have the material but I keep getting excuses as to why they haven't done them yet. I wonder though at this point if there's still enough demand to warrant doing it? I don't want to get stuck with several hundred dollars of rings.

cmacclel

Flashlight Enthusiast
Mirage_Man said:
Not really. They have the material but I keep getting excuses as to why they haven't done them yet. I wonder though at this point if there's still enough demand to warrant doing it? I don't want to get stuck with several hundred dollars of rings.

I doubt you will have a problem selling them. People have been waiting a while for them I doubt the XR-E's will be going away anytime soon.

Mac

amik

Newly Enlightened
Mirage_Man said:

I'll be in for 4 for the Mcr19xr.

H22A

Flashlight Enthusiast
Mirage_Man said:

"Build it, and they will come" :) I'm in for at least 20 pcs.

Cuso

Flashlight Enthusiast
If this will solve the jigglin inside my A19 head im in for 1....

racer7

Newly Enlightened
Post the "ready for sale/delivery" and payment info and I'll buy 4 of each

racer7

Status
Not open for further replies.