MR Bulk Is Outta Commission...

MR Bulk

Flashaholic
Thanks guys, especially those offering the medical tips. "Sensible shoes" shall be a first priority. Now where did I put those pain pills?

MicroE

Enlightened
Mr. Charles---If the knee is really bothering you I have a solution.

There seem to be a number of MD's on CPF. I bet you could trade a couple of 5W mods for a couple of Vicadin!!!!

Just kidding!

Avoid the temptation to strain your knee. Listen to your doc and OBEY.---Marc

RickLux

Newly Enlightened
cool.gif
I intercepted this email. This is what Charlie is really doing, if Charlie is really his name. Email transmission follows ------------

That's cool!! Charlie get well soon.

You know since you are putting off the mods, for a few more days, it's customary to make bigger and better then originally planned and send them out with mysterious extras !! I am pretty sure thats what the flashlight mod rule book says.

The mysterious Charlie responds ------------

Alien pee already administered. Waiting to dry is all, otherwise crystals do not form properly...

Regards and Aloha,

Charlie

"None of this will matter a hundred years from now..."
- author unknown

I think this is all the proof we have been looking for!!
cool.gif

MR Bulk

Flashaholic
Actually the intent of the original post was to provide a general notification to anyone waiting for anything from me, whether it be mod, payment, or trade, that it would be a coupla days behind schedule. But hey, I'll take sympathy (or money) from fellow CPF'ers anytime...

Thanks again everyone. Any additional kindhearted sentiments can be sent Craig's way, as I am just fine:

http://www.candlepowerforums.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=22;t=000997

Glow Bug

Enlightened
Charlie,

If you get REALLLY bored, I know someone just hanging around that needs to get out of the weather. I'm sure sh..he.....it would luv to cheer ya UP!
grin.gif

darellgirl2.jpg

MR Bulk

Flashaholic
Glow Bug,

That picture takes me right back to one of my first rookie assignments in the Vice-Morals Division...and I hated those days!

Who's the hermie?

Glow Bug

Enlightened
Charlie,
You really put me on the spot but I'm very glad you asked! Count the previous 8 posts stooping...I mean stopping on # 8. Then, use your imagination:) I'll leave it at that for fear of retrobution.

Banshee

Enlightened
Of course you know.....THIS MEANS WAR !!

bad knees or not ....!!

(i'm off to google to find Charlie's REAL pics)

Here's Charlie's Brother..waiting to give his big brudder a hug:
flashlight.jpg

Banshee

Enlightened
Images removed by owners request....

(more proof of an alien invasion/conspiracy?)

MR Bulk

Flashaholic
Whoops, Sorry Banshee-Dave, I was just going by what number post Glow Bug said to count up to! I realize now it was that EV aficionado all along.

(But of course if you got more alien pitchers feel free to post'em, I got all the time in the world to look at'em for now...)

Banshee

Enlightened
smile.gif

I was wondering about that funny looking bovine with a human head..

I wonder if he can recycle manure for a methane powered vehicle!!

Latest posts