MR Bulk Is Outta Commission...

lemlux

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey, Charlie:

Two knee surgeries? Sounds like the residual impact of kicking excessive a** over the last half century. It sounds like you've got more justification than RHIP to stand still and point flashlights at people your troops are chasing.

MR Bulk

Flashaholic
Clark,

What is RHIP?

This time it was a combination of forgetting my age and assisting a couple of young bucks at work arresting an unruly perp. Feeling afterwards that something was not quite right, I aggravated it at home by trying to "cure" it, whipping my leg around hoping to torque it in a certain way (like cracking one's knuckles) to "pop" the knee. Oh yeah, I popped it all right...

Mr. Blue -- Thanks for the sentiments.

Nerd

Flashlight Enthusiast
Oh boy... Mr Bulk.... once again wishing you onto a road of quick and steady recovery....

Btw the part about popping your knees had tears coming out of my eyes and a painful stomach from laughing too hard....

brightnorm

Flashaholic
Charlie,

Haven't been over here awhile. I'm really sorry about your knee(s, I know how painful that can be.
I seem to recall an email saying that you have time for all your mods because your senior position on the force gives you sit around privileges.

I don't think I'd make it through even one of those sit arounds.

Best wishes, get well soon and Happy Holidays.

Oh I almost forgot. Past injuries have given me a pleasing collection of small ingestibles which I'd be happy to trade for the mod of my choice. I'm thinking of a 12AA lithium DB LGI. Interested?

Feel better,
Brightnorm

MR Bulk

Flashaholic
Nerd, thanks.

BrightNorm, you are hilarious!!! 12 (twelve) AA lithiums? I did not know Lumileds had come out with their 10-watt Luxeon yet (although two 5-watts might work)...

Best I can do is a 5-watt white of some type. If you are indeed serious, kindly e-mail me...

Icebreak

Flashlight Enthusiast
Aw...that little cuttin' probably ain't nothin' to Mr. Bulk. Maybe no surfing for a couple days.

Charlie, I think a DB 12AA might be just the ticket. How about 2 RB 5Ws?