MR-X with X3T. ROLLCALL with PICS. #2

cy

Flashaholic
Re: MR-X with X3T. Hotlips with Magic Resistor TK.

OK,,, Rollcall with pics. Here's mine still in mint condition shown with the perfect case from barbolight.

If I can get the nerve up to transplant guts without damage. I've got a spare 2D body that could be Hard Anodized.

what's the hole dia for led DD indicator?

mrx case.JPG

hotbeam

Flashlight Enthusiast

Damn! Beat me to it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif Here is mine /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif next to his brother, the Pocketmate-W. Notice anything special about my MR-X? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Condition: Spotless and unmarked. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

MR-X+PMW_01a.jpg

MR-X+PMW_01b.jpg

cue003

Flashlight Enthusiast

Is this tk mr-x closed? Can I still get one?

Thanks

Curtis

cy

Flashaholic

your MRX's tailcap looks round. got some kind of special charging plug?

hotbeam

Flashlight Enthusiast

Cue... Damn, you just missed one at Custom B/S/T. Pi_is_blue just sold his red MR-X. I won't be doing another run due to the lack of components.

Cy... No, nothing complicated like that /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Check out the DDI LED /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

hotbeam

Flashlight Enthusiast

You got it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Thought I wanted to make it a bit different to the "production" ones...

IsaacHayes

Flashlight Enthusiast

Did you reverse the LED behavior too? Green = in regulation, Off = not? heheh. Or get a bi-color red/green led! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Mags

Flashlight Enthusiast

So how much is a complete tk kit? Ive heard about MR-X for a while and didnt know much until I read this thread.

hotbeam

Flashlight Enthusiast

Isaac... Nah, I couldn't wait till I finished the run so all the electronics are the same as all the others out there.

Mags... Hi. Yeah, the MR-X run was completed in Oct '03. Glad you've heard of it. There are heaps of information on the original thread (mr-x.hotbeam.com). I think it went for ~$220 but there is nothing available at the moment. I'll put your name on the "next run" list.

vhyper007

Enlightened

like Sinjz, I'm in but I do not know what I'm in for or even worse, what it is into me for.

Please tell an old newbie. Now there is a contradiction in terms if I ever heard one. It's a senior moment and dont anybody dare criticize a senior for one of his moments. It is not nice to fool around with mother nature, she is a senior also.

Regards of the senior kind,
vhyper

Codeman

Flashlight Enthusiast
I just bought the MR-X that bwaites had up in Washington state. As soon as it arrives, I'll post a pic. I'm in East Tennessee, BTW.

Codeman

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks, hotbeam -for the welcome and the light. It'll be nice to own a little bit of CPF history.

Knight Lights

Enlightened
You own a few!!!

MR-X, USL, the Bulklights, etc.

Congrats and thanks, I'm glad it went to someone who appreciates the good stuff!!!

Bill

Codeman

Flashlight Enthusiast
Glo_in_dark said:
Absolutely in -take 2 if available.
Michael

These were originally made and sold back in 2003. They're quite rare and are rarely sold. I got lucky!

Latest posts