My AAA order # is 2083, anyone close to this got thiers yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pizzaman

Enlightened
Order number 2196 (09/26/2005) and patiently waiting. :rant:

I'm gonna slap you guys that say yours arrived but don't bother to post your order number. :xyxgun:

C'mon, at least throw us a bone so we can keep the faith that the ARC will somehow arrive.:candle:

Thankfully my Fenix was delivered today.:rock:

It takes the edge off while I wait. :mecry:

TR

Last edited:

Randytx

Newly Enlightened
Ok Pizzaman and others read below and keep hope alive

A package will be shipped to you on 11/03/2005 via U.S. Postal Service Priority Mail to the following address:

Thats at least Order 2071 my second order is 2100 but I doubt they put them together as I sort of requested...

Donald

Newly Enlightened
Thanks Randytx for the info. At least it seems they are making progress. It is hare to tell without having any idea as to average production. I gather MTD LLC, don't even know for sure as to exact production. because of quality control issues causing rejects. I would prefer to wait and get a high quality product with a good LED, as that is the main reason I ordered in the first place. Further, it seems they are trying to increase all the time. At least it seems I may get my order #2222, before the end of the year. The other good thing is that my order number is easy to remember when people post what number they have received! ;)

kelmo

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm 2491, heavy sigh...

Not to worry though, I was one of the extremely lucky ones to receive 2 the 1st week of July (THANKS Peter and Merri!). Gift giving has left me with only one, I've given away 4 AAA's, both old and new. Actually 2 were gifts, my wife and mother confiscated the other 2.

I shall be patient and revel in the one I own. It truely is worth the wait!

Kelmo

Randytx

Newly Enlightened
Re: OK I just got notice that my 2100 order will be fedex as well

Yes, Now serving #2100. Ordered on 09/14/05 JIC. Good luck you all

pizzaman

Enlightened
Randy,

I hope you took my post in the jest it was intended.

Really, if anyone is in a huge hurry they can pick up a Gerber Sonic off-the-shelf to take the edge off. It is inexpensive, does yeoman's duty and it will get the job done.

I ordered the ARC because I wanted something beyond the cookie cutter, run-o-the-mill flashlight for the masses. I knew the ARCs were back ordered when I placed my order and don't mind the wait for the top notch quality and performance.

When the ARC arrives, the Gerber will be respectully removed from my keychain, thanked for its service, then assigned lesser duties.

With an ARC on my keychain, a Fenix L1P in my pocket, and a SF A2 on my belt, who am I to complain?

Thanks for caring about your customers.

TR

GlockDoc

Newly Enlightened
2102 shipped today! Should be here in a few days.

Re the Gerber Sonic. Mine died just hanging on my key chain. YMMV.

Arizona_Dan

Newly Enlightened

11/3/05 5:18 PM FedEx picked up from ARC's facility
11/4/05 8:15 AM On FedEx vehicle for delivery today

One day service (helps to live across town from ARC's place of business).

Gotta go – think I hear a truck pulling up! :)

ScottyJ

Enlightened
Hey Hey, 2083 shipped yesterday :rock:
As for the wait, in a insensitive jerk kinda way I like it. When someone asks if they can get one, I almost enjoy telling them they are such a top notch high demand high end light that it takes 6 weeks to even get one. I like the fact that you can't just run down to store X or Y and pick on up. (unless I am the one that wants one :naughty:)

GhostReaction

Flashlight Enthusiast
Donald said:
Thanks Randytx for the info. At least it seems they are making progress. It is hare to tell without having any idea as to average production. I gather MTD LLC, don't even know for sure as to exact production. because of quality control issues causing rejects. I would prefer to wait and get a high quality product with a good LED, as that is the main reason I ordered in the first place. Further, it seems they are trying to increase all the time. At least it seems I may get my order #2222, before the end of the year. The other good thing is that my order number is easy to remember when people post what number they have received! ;)
Wow! nice order number.
If only peter would engrave that as serial number for your light :D

Neg2LED

Flashlight Enthusiast
order 97,000,000,005 (that got old when greenLED did it, didnt it? besides, th...

i think i'll stop typing now)

Randytx

Newly Enlightened
Please read

I got my orders 2071 and 2100. They were scheduled for next Tuesday via fedex but they came in only two days. I only used one so far and and they are noticeable brighter than the older ones. As far as the blue you have been reading I can tell you my Old Acr-p is bluer. Although both are a pleasant blue IMO. It is really hard to conceive that this is powered by a AAA battery. With that said gentlemen, start saving your money.

ScottyJ

Enlightened
Neg2LED said:
order 97,000,000,005 (that got old when greenLED did it, didnt it? besides, th...

i think i'll stop typing now)

Wow, that means every man, woman, and child will each have several ARC AAA's, what a great world that would be, and what a rich man Peter would be. :)

ScottyJ

Enlightened
Well, it came today, what a beautiful little home run hitter! The tint is actually not too blue, less blue than my old AAA premium. It is also quite a bit brighter than the old one. Worth the wait!

GlockDoc

Newly Enlightened
Order 2102 arrived here today. Very bright. Makes my old AAA-LE look like it needs a new battery! Well done, Peter!

icebeng

Newly Enlightened
Forgot about this thread, just wanna say #2148 shipped too!
The rest of you guys, hang in there......
It will be your turn soon......

Gransee

Flashlight Enthusiast
Merri informs me that as of today, we are behind on our shipping by about 4 weeks. This is a reduction from our maximum of about 8 weeks earlier this year. That is good news.

I will wait to see how the rest of the month plays out before updating our shipping projection on our website.

I would recommend that anyone who wants their order by Christmas and who has not already ordered, to do so soon. At some point, new orders will have less and less a chance of arriving in time for the holiday. Please consider this fair warning.

Peter

flashgreenie

Enlightened
hurra!!! order 2202 shipped nov10 :twothumbs:nana::twothumbs

hope the package is small enough to escape custom's notice...

Status
Not open for further replies.