New 123 Lummi (MiL)

Status
Not open for further replies.

solaris

Newly Enlightened
I'll take one in Damascus steel. j/k, hope I didn't make you pop any vessels Rob. ;) I still lust over a Da though, bummed I missed out on that run.

But I'm definitely in for a MiL!

littlerm

Newly Enlightened
Whats going on..? Please put me down for Damascus MiL, I can prepay if you so wish.

gjg

Enlightened
Whats going on..? Please put me down for Damascus MiL, I can prepay if you so wish.

Again, guys, DON'T hold your breath for a Da MiL, I would think that it would be WAY down on Rob's priority list, well after the VBC Wee and Raw, and I think we'll be lucky to see those this year. Also, in my opinion, this light would not look good in damascus - too utilitarian, and with the 90 degree bend I don't think the damascus "grain" would show the best, whereas with the straight Wee and Raw it looked good and elegant. This is more of a HA III light. :cool:
Just my $0.02,
Greg

Eric242

Flashlight Enthusiast
Also regarding a Da MiL: After the Wee Da Rob mentioned he´d never make a damascus light again. Never say never but I´m still pretty sure it´s not going to happen.

Eric

orb

Flashlight Enthusiast
Pretty much correct Eric, I have never mentioned a MiL Da. One thing that could be considered for the MiL is perhaps a Damascus Bezel & or tail/rotary knob.
But just for now I will concentrate on getting the MiL produced in Aluminium.

littlerm

Newly Enlightened
I know Ill be happy with a Alu version when will the Ti Wee have the variable system.

orb

Flashlight Enthusiast
Unfortunately no real update at this time.
Machine shop still busy. They do however have the material purchased.
Just some machine time we are waiting for.

orb

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm assuming that these will be ready for immediate shipment then? How many do you plan to make? Still no price I assume?

That will be the aim, as with the target price. £100 GBP.
Qty will be about 50 at a time.

Status
Not open for further replies.