<<NEW>> ArmyTek - Grizzly, Smart, Partner, Wizard Pro, Tiara Pro, Gallant, Forsage

bluemax_1

Enlightened
Re: <<NEW>> ArmyTek - Grizzly, Smart, Partner, Wizard Pro, Tiara Pro, Gallant, F...

Grizzlyb,

No sarcasm intended. Your comments on the light simply sounded as if you folks were starting to train with the ArmyTek and/or test it 'in the field'/on the job, which is why I was wondering if the philosophy/mentality about the light's basic operation had changed.

Max

subwoofer

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: <<NEW>> ArmyTek - Grizzly, Smart, Partner, Wizard Pro, Tiara Pro, Gallant, F...

As interesting as the discussion about spill angle was, it seems to related to the Predator (and maybe Viking). This thread is about the NEW models, and the Predator and Viking are not included in the thread title.

But on the subject of spill angles, the Partner XM-L models have a lovely wide flood beam. A picture of the diffuser lens in included in my earlier post.

bluemax_1

Enlightened

As interesting as the discussion about spill angle was, it seems to related to the Predator (and maybe Viking). This thread is about the NEW models, and the Predator and Viking are not included in the thread title.

But on the subject of spill angles, the Partner XM-L models have a lovely wide flood beam. A picture of the diffuser lens in included in my earlier post.
Any beamshots?

Max

bluemax_1

Enlightened

Hoping to take the beamshot photos tonight.

Looking forward to it. Are you by any chance getting the Wizard Pro for reviews? Of all the new models, that's the one I'm most interested in.

Max

subwoofer

Flashlight Enthusiast

So a couple of beamshot previews. More will be included in my review once finished:

First the Partner A2 XP-G
(as it turns out the A2 was simply the first one I photographed, but the A1 and C1 beamshots were identical so there is no point posting what looks like the same photo three times)

The hotspot is very wide and bright.

19PartnerA2indoorbeam-.jpg

Then the Partner A2 XM-L
(same comment as above regarding A1 and C1)

Thanks to the larger emitter and diffuser the Partner A2 XM-L has a very soft hotspot and an excellent floody beam. There is a particular 'character' to the beam which I will discuss in the review, but this is not something you really notice when using it.

20PartnerA2XM-Lindoorbeam1-.jpg

The photos were taken on different occasions but the exposure is identical.

tobrien

Flashlight Enthusiast

Armytek Grizzly lights are now shown as using the MT-G2 instead of the previous MK-R

what's the logic behind that do you guys think?

is the MK-R not feasible due to its 11.7 Vf?

the MK-R is smaller, however, so that probably would've made it easier to integrate i guess

MBentz

Enlightened

Anyone have any new info on the Grizzly?

Glenn7

Flashlight Enthusiast

I notice now actual pictures of the Grizzly are up :thumbsup: wondering how well this thing will throw with that big led, tho it does have a fairly big reflector.

subwoofer

Flashlight Enthusiast

I notice now actual pictures of the Grizzly are up :thumbsup: wondering how well this thing will throw with that big led, tho it does have a fairly big reflector.

The pictures on Armytek's website are CAD images, not real photos. They do look convincing, but are not the real thing ....yet.

Glenn7

Flashlight Enthusiast

Yes I did have a good look at them after I posted, but hey 1 step closer..... now I suppose your going to tell me Santa doesn't exist he's just a CAD drawing :)

subwoofer

Flashlight Enthusiast

Yes I did have a good look at them after I posted, but hey 1 step closer..... now I suppose your going to tell me Santa doesn't exist he's just a CAD drawing :)

No, Santa is not a CAD drawing... any more I cannot say :sssh:

lionken07

Newly Enlightened

Any word on the Grizzly?

nunnya

Newly Enlightened
Re: <<NEW>> ArmyTek - Grizzly, Smart, Partner, Wizard Pro, Tiara Pro, Gallant, Forsa

I'm starting to lose faith Armytek. Where's the grizzly?

nunnya

alert_01

Newly Enlightened
Re: <<NEW>> ArmyTek - Grizzly, Smart, Partner, Wizard Pro, Tiara Pro, Gallant, Forsa

Grizzly will be delayed looks like, I do not know why. I asked Sandra about it, but just got info its not ready yet.. ;-( In the meantime I ordered Wizard Pro CRI90 Limited Edition to survive this period ;-). There is now sale for Warm flashlights, but G|rizzly preorder is not in ;-(. I am desperately waiting for it.

svhunter

Newly Enlightened

The Tiara is the one I'm waiting on. Anyone know any time frame?

nunnya

Newly Enlightened

Thanks KeeblerElf. I guess I'll hold off on getting a thrower a little longer. Do you think they're having production problems?

nunnya

alert_01

Newly Enlightened

Or do you have an idea what models are promoted first? There is a huge amunt with ETA Q1/14 but its almost over and nothing is out!?