<<NEW>> ArmyTek - Grizzly, Smart, Partner, Wizard Pro, Tiara Pro, Gallant, Forsage

shelm

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: <<NEW>> ArmyTek - Grizzly, Smart, Partner, Wizard Pro, Tiara Pro, Gallant, Forsa

with ETA Q1/14 but its almost over and

What is Q1?
quarter??

it's been changed to T1, first trimester 14.
all other new releases too.

T1.

ven

Flashaholic
Re: <<NEW>> ArmyTek - Grizzly, Smart, Partner, Wizard Pro, Tiara Pro, Gallant, Forsa

yes Q1 is 1/4 -1 or 1st 3 months of year

kj2

Flashaholic

What is Q1?
quarter??

it's been changed to T1, first trimester 14.
all other new releases too.

T1.
I'm still seeing Q1/Q2 at their coming lights. :thinking:

shelm

Flashlight Enthusiast

T1

:nana:

shelm

Flashlight Enthusiast

i don't know espanish so i thought 12 : trei = 4 months (Jan-Avril).

4 months is a cuatro (quarter) after all.

no?

:D

Alfred143

Newly Enlightened

I wonder if it's worth waiting for the Partner v2 from what we know so far from the specs.
Aesthetically they are much different, but spec wise the improvements would you say are marginal compared to the v1?

Danielsan

Enlightened

Last year i read about a new EDC light from armytek that should arrive in Q1 2014 but now i cant find any information about this light on the website, i think its removed. It was a pretty cool looking light available for CR123 and AA etc.. I think the model was called "smart". Whats the matter with this light?

markr6

Flashaholic

Last year i read about a new EDC light from armytek that should arrive in Q1 2014 but now i cant find any information about this light on the website, i think its removed. It was a pretty cool looking light available for CR123 and AA etc.. I think the model was called "smart". Whats the matter with this light?

The Smart A1, A2, etc plus some new stuff like the Forsage look pretty cool, but still nowhere to be found. I feel like the Smart and Tiara were announced way too early. "Too smart to be produced" :) Their website currently says 69.95 but "out-of-stock"

KITROBASKIN

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: <<NEW>> ArmyTek - Grizzly, Smart, Partner, Wizard Pro, Tiara Pro, Gallant, F...

My understanding is the Smart is changed to Prime. Prime Pro is planned for release(?) end of May, according to ArmyTek post on CPFMarketplace. I am looking at their 18650 Prime Pro but also considering the upcoming MBI Zeus.

LEDburn

Enlightened

i don't know espanish so i thought 12 : trei = 4 months (Jan-Avril).

4 months is a cuatro (quarter) after all.

no?

:D

No. You clearly don't know spanish, or math.

12÷4=3

So, 4 months is a third ;)

kj2

Flashaholic
I just returned a Partner C1. Lots of debris inside/at the led. Wasn't expecting this from ArmyTek..
2140d47562ffbb6e8e7b2c1b8c199bef.jpg

Crappy phone-pic :(

photonmaster

Banned

I just returned a Partner C1. Lots of debris inside/at the led. Wasn't expecting this from ArmyTek..
2140d47562ffbb6e8e7b2c1b8c199bef.jpg

Crappy phone-pic :(

Yeah that is a disgrace.

Armytek have went down in my estimation considerably in recent months. Niggles with UI's and too many promised lights and due dates just not delivered.