• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

New LOGAN LED flashlight

bmcgators98

Enlightened
Just ordered a new Logan # 6 from Overready. It will be my first Peak. This thread made up my mind. I ordered it with the key chain attachment and as soon as the multi level tail cap is available I will order it.

It has only been an hour but already thinking about the next one I will order.

No really

Newly Enlightened
Can anyone confirm that Logan heads are compatible with Caribbean bodies? The fate of my wallet is in your hands...

Dances with Flashlight

Flashlight Enthusiast
Peak has produced a number of different lights in the single CR123-A configuration. These included the Glacier Bay, Atlantic, Caribbean, Mediterranean, and the Ranier. All these used the same battery compartments, so if you already have any of these earlier Peaks, you can simply add a LOGAN head to the old body. This also applies to the 2XAA Caribbean which used the same diameter & threads.

Note that quite a few Peak lights over the years have used smaller diameter battery compartments for AAA's, AA's, N Cell's and CR-2's. These include the Matterhorn, Fujiyama, Shasta, Kilimanjaro, Pacific, Baltic and Kino Bay lights. None of these bodies will interchange with LOGAN heads. But for many of these bodies there is now the option of a Volcan head which uses the same emitter, electronic and optics as the Logan.

No really

Newly Enlightened
Many thanks, Dances.

My Carib is going to be receiving a face-er...headlift. I am after the variable Logan in brass, but I dislike the keychain body, the only version on Bob's site.