New Orb Ti

indenial

Enlightened
A little unclear on your pricing. How much would a Limited Edition Titanium Model with a 3 watt LED cost? How much for and how long for delivery to the US (California). When will these be ready for shipping?

orb

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi Pascal
Many thanks for payment. Your Orb 3 watt Titanium is here.
I could dispatch, but would like to have milled on to the body Orb Ti. If you prefer no logo please tell me.
Also do you prefer blue or silver lanyard?
ROb /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

marcspar

Enlightened
I am jealous!

What's the time frame for the aluminum one, Rob?

I emailed you to order one, but never got a reply....

Thanks,

Marc

orb

Flashlight Enthusiast
Approx 5 weeks Marcspar.
Your in the Orb 3W Alu Folder.

indenial

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
indenial said:
A little unclear on your pricing. How much would a Limited Edition Titanium Model with a 3 watt LED cost? How much for and how long for delivery to the US (California). When will these be ready for shipping?

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/poke2.gifAny chance you could respond to the above question? Even a PM would work. Thanks.

orb

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sorry, Stalling Again, unsure on shipping costs. Will be including shipping if not to high.
Prices as follows:
Orb Titanium with ether 7 Nichia 5mm Leds, 1 or 3 watt Luxeon £200 / $369 / £300 Euro.
Orb Aluminium Again 7 Nichia 5mm Leds, 1 or 3 watt Luxeon
Cpf Members Price: £40 /$75 / 63 euro.
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

soloco

Enlightened
okay. I'm just an idiot. How does the switch work? Put that little magnet into the hole? So the magnet is fixed to the lanyard, right? Can you remove the lanyard and keep the little magnet?

orb

Flashlight Enthusiast
Good Question, You could remove the lanyard cord & just keep the capsule with magnet, this works & makes the orb look even sleeker. I am working on a mod that will fit into the hole so you operate like a normal push switch, or perhaps movement like flik lite??? There are many options.
The mod will be available separate & will fit all orbs.
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

indenial

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
FrenchyLed said:
Maybe Soon /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Pascal: Did you receive your titanium ORB yet? I assume that explains the cryptic remark regarding pics. Will you be giving us a review soon?

Frenchyled

Flashaholic*
[ QUOTE ]
indenial said:
Pascal: Did you receive your titanium ORB yet? I assume that explains the cryptic remark regarding pics. Will you be giving us a review soon?

[/ QUOTE ]

Not yet, but I hope soon /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif
As soon as I'll receive it, and if it's not too late (I am away from home at the end of next week for 3 weeks /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif ), I promise you to post here my first impression /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

soloco

Enlightened
How did/does the flik switch work? Is it more expensive? I'd like a sleeker looking Al Orb if it was available in the future.

Stainless

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
orb said:
Led Current is to manufactures specs (Near as dam it)
7 Nichia 210Ma
1 Watt Luxeon 350Ma
3 Watt Luxeon 650Ma
I Realise we could push the 3W to 1000Ma but prefer to stay around 650Ma, Of course This can be Modified.
Sorry No Holster yet.

[/ QUOTE ]

Any chance of getting similar information on the Flik series?
I am particularily interested in the 3W.

orb

Flashlight Enthusiast
Stainless, Do you mean the Fliklite 3 watt.