Nitecore DS1, ES1, ES2, TM11

flame2000

Enlightened
8x CR123!!!!! :eek:
A time bomb on my hand......multiply by 8 in a high drain flashlight! :sick2:

Last edited:

calipsoii

Flashlight Enthusiast
Depending on price, I'd be in for a TM11. Little hesitant about the 4x18650 bit, but since it has the voltage indicator I think I'll fuel it with AW IMR's and hopefully take the explosive edge off. I do hope that people understand what they're getting into though - 8xCR123's is no joke. If even one of them has a significantly different voltage...

carl

Flashlight Enthusiast
Awesome! I hope they come out with more side-switch models. I wish the Tiny Monster 11 was a bit smaller - maybe 3x18650.

okwchin

Newly Enlightened
Awesome! I hope they come out with more side-switch models. I wish the Tiny Monster 11 was a bit smaller - maybe 3x18650.

3x 18650 would be a fraction of an inch smaller in diameter, the 4x 18650 is a somewhat more efficient use of the size, and its an even number of cells. I can see this as the logic for going the 4x battery route. I guess we need to feel it in the hand to make a proper call....

*edit, having another look, this one does look seriously fat... cant even get their hand around it! Ok maybe this one is just padded out too far, becasue my triple 18650 is not fat at all.

I do look forward to this torch, the dual stage switch really is where it should be, im thinking of digital cameras here.

Last edited:

Danielsan

Enlightened
interesting light but since i dont use Li/ion i wont buy it and 8 CR123 are a bit expensive to me, the other lights looking nice and its really great that more and more manufactors have actually nice looking models like Zebralight or Spark in their range, not all ugly tactical looking gun lights, they all look more or less the same! I like tiny look of the ES1

Last edited:

Sarlix

Enlightened
I love the look of the DS1, ES1 and ES2. Hopefully we'll get an ETA soon.

Glenn7

Flashlight Enthusiast
Here's some more info I found.....

Insert the battery into the battery positive direction toward the lamp battery, into four or 18650 rechargeable lithium-ion battery 8 (R) CR123 batteries and tighten Flashlight. In exceptional circumstances, the product section 18650 rechargeable lithium-ion battery 1-3 or 2-6 (R) CR123 batteries can keep working. However, due to reducing the number of battery will cause the output current of each cell increases lead to potential hazards (such as a battery explosion, rechargeable lithium-ion battery overload protection, etc.), or cause the product can not output the maximum brightness, so please try to avoid reducing the battery user number using the product.
Note: After each load cell, the battery indicator in the button switch will blink reported battery voltage. Please refer to "Power Tips" section on lighting tips: The product is two-stage electronic switch (similar to the camera shutter button), users can press the switch according to the depth of state control different functions.
This product has a daily pattern and ultra-bright mode two usage patterns, the flashlight off, the touch switch can enter daily patterns; re-press the switch to enter the super bright mode.
In the flashlight off state: touch switch and a second to let go, a flashlight into the daily maintain a continuous lighting mode and tap the switch and hold more than one second, a flashlight into the daily pattern, let go after the flashlight turns off automatically (light illumination )
Re-press the switch and a second to let go, into the ultra-bright flashlight mode and light weight by switching to sustain and maintain more than one second, enter the ultra-bright flashlight mode, let go off automatically after the flashlight

(Illumination)
Close lighting / flashlight on the lock and unlock state lighting:
Re-press the switch and a second to let go, torch lighting will turn off and enter standby mode. In standby mode, the torch will consume very little power to maintain the torch microcomputer work. Meanwhile, in the power indicator on the button will flash once every three seconds to prompt the user for the location of a flashlight.
Opening in the torch lighting conditions:
Re-press the switch and hold more than one second, torch lighting will turn off and enter the locked state. In the locked state, consume almost no battery flashlight, and the switch is locked. In the locked state, the torch will not accidentally touch the switch and turned on. A second quick with the switch (by weight can be) three times can be unlocked.
Note: In each state into the lock, the power indicator in the button switch will blink reported battery voltage. Please refer to "Power Tips" section daily mode in the daily mode, brightness adjustment, each touch a switch, torch light according to the "low light - the light - highlight" change the brightness and memory.

With strobe flashlight turned on in the state, rapid weight by two switches, flashlight will open Baoshan. Re-press the switch again, the torch will be shut down and exit Baoshan.

Battery indicator When the flashlight on, and nearly half of the remaining battery power when the switch button in the red power indicator will flash once every 2 seconds to prompt the user.
When the flashlight on and when the battery is nearly depleted in the red power switch button LED will flash to prompt the user in quick succession.
When the battery each time to enter the locked state or when the switch button in the battery indicator will flash red to indicate battery voltage (accurate to ± 0.1V). For example, the battery voltage of 4.2V when the lights will flash 4 times, pause one second and then flashes 2 times to indicate 4.2V
Calorie control because TM11 size is very small, long hours of work in the ultra-bright mode cause rapid temperature rise, which led to hot Flashlight user discomfort. So we do not recommend users to use super bright mode for a long time. TM11 has a temperature protection function, the temperature in the flashlight up to 60 degrees Celsius (the maximum temperature of the body), TM11 will automatically reduce the output power to prevent the temperature continues to rise.

Note: The torch is in high temperature, do not torch into cold water (or any liquid) in the cooling. As the air pressure inside and outside because of the differences will result in approximately 10 meters deep of water pressure, water and flashlight will cause damage.

Replace the battery when the battery is located in the red power indicator toggle button will flash in rapid succession, flashlight dimming or even be the case can not be dimming. At this point, should be replaced.

Please torch maintenance every six months with a soft cloth to clean the torch Luo teeth and teeth with silicone oil lubrication Luo.

Warning
1 in accordance with the battery toward the positive direction into the lamp, or may damage the torch.
2. Do not mix rechargeable and disposable batteries
3. Do not mix different types or brands of batteries
4 Do not mix different levels of lithium rechargeable battery
5 Do not use non-rechargeable lithium-ion battery protection circuit.
6. This product does not support without a protection circuit 18650 lithium rechargeable battery. Protection circuit such as load without lithium rechargeable battery 18650 battery length will be too short because you can not use.

tam17

Enlightened
Still no info about those three less fiery Nitecores? :thinking:

swan

Banned
Thanks Gopajti ,you always have the good oil, these look fantastic. Sysmax really are producing great stuff.

varuscelli

Flashlight Enthusiast
I can't afford to be a CPF member. There's temptation around every corner.

At least I already have the 18650s. :shakehead

jhc37013

Flashlight Enthusiast
I like the looks and potential of the ES2, what do you think 1x18650 and 2x123 and the blue buttons cycle the output either up or down, hopefully some shortcuts to low and max in there somewhere as well.

Latest posts