Nitecore DS1, ES1, ES2, TM11

Danielsan

Enlightened
The 3 small lights have the shark fins like the Zebralight if u look close, they look a bit like SC51 :) they have something unique, i think i will buy one

spankone

Enlightened
I like the looks and potential of the ES2, what do you think 1x18650 and 2x123 and the blue buttons cycle the output either up or down, hopefully some shortcuts to low and max in there somewhere as well.

I would hazard a guess and say the

DS1= 1xAA
ES1= 1xcr123
ES2= 1x18650 or 2xcr123.

That's my guess judging by size and previous nitecore names.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

saypat

Enlightened

why do they make us wait, and wait, and wait? I'm a buyer yesterday!

varuscelli

Flashlight Enthusiast
I can't afford to be a CPF member. There's temptation around every corner.

Revealing your feeling is the beginning of healing.

Yes, thank you for that... :p ;)

200 lumen low huh? Guess I won't be using THAT light as a night light.

I don't whether it could have been done, but I kind of like thinking about the possibility of this one in a NiteCore infinitely variable brightness version. Get it down to a low low and it seems like it could potentially run for a long, long time. But perhaps there are design impracticalities for such things in a light like this. :shrug:

fl0t

Enlightened
I don't know but I feel that the threads between the head and the battery tube on the TM11 are too few. According to the photos on the german website.

jhc37013

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thanks for the link "again" it seems you always have good link, call you the link master. :)

That is a nice page of photos and info NC put together there, when I first read BJ's sneak peak page on CPFM I was really happy about the price of the TM11 but it seems the rumors are the price has changed now but I'm still getting one.

The weather is getting colder and I'll be breaking out the coats and jackets soon and the TM11 will be perfect in a coat pocket, can't wait to see people's reactions to pulling that many lumens out of my coat pocket. :eek:oo:

gopajti

Flashlight Enthusiast
:sssh:

62159_1316566162.jpg

leon2245

Flashlight Enthusiast
Fingernail barnacles are getting out of control!

Info on the single cell lights?

bondr006

Flashlight Enthusiast
I will be getting my hands on the TM11 tonight. I will be making a video, and then they will be letting me take it home to use and do a preview on. So, in the next day or two I'll be getting that up with lots of pictures and my take on the light.