Nitecore T0 (AAA)

Moonshadow

Enlightened
Is it just me or is the branding a little bit blatant ?

Seems a bit odd to go to the trouble of making those nice anodised colours only to plaster a horrible huge white logo all over the side.

Sarlix

Enlightened
Is it just me or is the branding a little bit blatant ?

Seems a bit odd to go to the trouble of making those nice anodised colours only to plaster a horrible huge white logo all over the side.

Agreed.

I also don't like the styling of their main website (uk one is o.k) It looks a bit cheap and cheerful.

It doesn't so much feel like I'm looking at the "worlds professional flashlight website" but more like I'm browsing LIDL lol

Last edited:

nbp

Flashaholic
I'm in for one for my keychain. They have taken the E01 (which has been on my keys for ages) and solved the two main possible durability issues IMO: the soft alu head (mine is getting really beat up from falling on concrete) and the somewhat flimsy split-ring hole. If this thing works just like the E01, which it looks like it does, I am putting one on my keys and the E01 will go in my BoB with my other E01s. Where do I get one? :popcorn:

LG&M

Enlightened
I will get one IF the tint/beam is good. I don't care how long it runs,how good it's built, how cheep it is or how bright / dim it is. If the tint sucks I will not use it.

Calina

Enlightened
Really?? Do we need another low level twisty AAA? How about a clicky AAA with 10440 support?

That is what I've been waiting for (for years now) with a Fenix LD10 U.I. or something close to it. A multi level light that can be turned on, eitheir on high or low.

Last edited:

Lynx_Arc

Flashaholic
This is a yawner.... too close to a fenix E01 with probably same nichia LED in it for about the same price.

choombak

Enlightened
Tailstanding does not seem reliable, but at 12-14 price pt they make good gifts especially due to the bright colors. And they will withstand a lady-purse-abuse pretty well.

--
pl. excuse brevity & possible typos - sent from a tiny device.

Beacon of Light

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've been waiting for a dedicated low low AAA light (either a 1 mode twisty or a 2-3 mode clicky) in the market of the cheap < $25 Fenix E-01.

I'd like to see more simple twisty AAAs that are low level. None of this 12 lumen stuff. 1-2 lumens, or less. There doesn't seem to be much in that market besides the Peak Eiger.

Ishango

Enlightened
I would definitely buy one or two of these lights. The design looks good and I like my E01's a lot and would love to compare it with it. I like single AAA lights, because for work I frequently have to wear suits and a larger flashlight makes it bulge too much. It's also easy to take along as a backup light.

Beacon of Light

Flashlight Enthusiast
If it tightens for "ON" then QTC should theoretically be able to be used like it works on Peaks and the E-01.

Danielsan

Enlightened
i dont like it, its way to weak, only 12lumen! ? Why not at least 70 or 100 lumen? Then u could use this light as youe main light but this is only good for finding a keyhole, to much money for doing only this, i have freedom microlight for this, its lighter and more durable

nbp

Flashaholic
Beacon of Light said:
If it tightens for "ON" then QTC should theoretically be able to be used like it works on Peaks and the E-01.

QTC works great on crusher style lights like Peaks and Arcs but it's a pain with the E01 because of the spring. It's hard to get enough compression on the QTC for it to work. Maybe someone has come up with a workaround though, I don't know. I'd guess this light also has a spring.

Latest posts