Nitecore TM15 @ 2450 lm

shelm

Flashlight Enthusiast
Seller has stated it's the latest version.

TM15 has integrated charger, a very nice one because the 4 parallel cells terminate identically the same.
The Intellicharge i4 V2 is only to lure you guys into the deal.
Dont fall for it.
it's a marketing trick.

Yourfun2

Enlightened
I don't see any tricks here. Take away the batteries and charger and this is still, by far the best deal around.

weklund

Enlightened
TM15 combo incoming ..... excellent deal. I already own one of the included Nitecore Intellichargers i4 and am quite fond of it. This charger will charge them all. Li thru Ni-MH in various sizes. I did my home work before I pulled the trigger and this is by far the best deal out there on a turnkey TM15 package.

Last edited:

Grizzlyb

Enlightened
Just came in today (together with the RC10),

RC10%20TM15-M.jpg

The TM works great. I have 4 x 3400mAh in it. The only thing I don't like so far is the Nylon holster.
In the 1 hour I carried it with me, it schwitched on 3 times. I won't be using that thing anymore.

sidecross

Flashlight Enthusiast

RC10%20TM15-M.jpg

The TM works great. I have 4 x 3400mAh in it. The only thing I don't like so far is the Nylon holster.
In the 1 hour I carried it with me, it schwitched on 3 times. I won't be using that thing anymore.

I have 2 TM11 & 1 TM15 and I always lock out the back 1/4 turn to save power.

Operating this way I found the supplied holster to work fine. :thumbsup:

drsgbriggs

Newly Enlightened
TM-11 vs TM-15

I much prefer the 15, I like the tripod mount option and the internal charger. Otherwise, it is pretty similar to the 11. Brightness difference is only detectable if you do a side by side comparison (I have both). If you want a submersible light (although both are rated only shallowly), go for the 11. The charging port rubber stopper on the 15 is a potential water inlet, but only if submerged.

Happily, the back end of both these lights are identical in exterior dimensions, and that there is a wonderful person in Germany that has a 3D printer he has used to manufacture bike mounts for these lights. Alexander ReiBig (note the "B" is not a B, but the German other letter, he goes by the name of Glamenz on YouTube) makes an excellent solution to having car headlight brightness on your bike.

See his YouTube channel by searching for "glamenz" or go here: http://glamenz.wix.com/nitecore-tm11-mount

I have 2 TM11's and 3 TM15s, and 2 of Glamenz's mounts. All lights are held securely by a threaded clamp. I can't recommend these enough, very high quality. He'll even make you custom bar diameter mounts.

Wiking

Newly Enlightened
TM-11 vs TM-15

I much prefer the 15, I like the tripod mount option and the internal charger. Otherwise, it is pretty similar to the 11. Brightness difference is only detectable if you do a side by side comparison (I have both). If you want a submersible light (although both are rated only shallowly), go for the 11. The charging port rubber stopper on the 15 is a potential water inlet, but only if submerged.

Happily, the back end of both these lights are identical in exterior dimensions, and that there is a wonderful person in Germany that has a 3D printer he has used to manufacture bike mounts for these lights. Alexander ReiBig (note the "B" is not a B, but the German other letter, he goes by the name of Glamenz on YouTube) makes an excellent solution to having car headlight brightness on your bike.

See his YouTube channel by searching for "glamenz" or go here: http://glamenz.wix.com/nitecore-tm11-mount

I have 2 TM11's and 3 TM15s, and 2 of Glamenz's mounts. All lights are held securely by a threaded clamp. I can't recommend these enough, very high quality. He'll even make you custom bar diameter mounts.

You mean Alexander Reißig? The "strange" ß i a german short for SS, no, not that SS... But for double s, like in Königstrasse which also can be written as Köningstraße.

I might be interested in one of his bikemounts for TM11/15 but what will the price land on?

lowatts

Newly Enlightened

For times when you don't want to bother with locking it out when holstered, putting the light into the holster with the switch facing one of the holster corners will give it the free space to not get pressed accidentally.

vitekboi

Newly Enlightened
I just received mine today and had a question. Does anyone's tm15 have a rattling sound coming from the head? Mine sounds like there is something loose inside.

emu124

Enlightened
I just received mine today and had a question. Does anyone's tm15 have a rattling sound coming from the head? Mine sounds like there is something loose inside.

Yep, same here. I removed the bezelring and the lens. What I found were two loose screws under the black caps on the front of the reflector.
Just remove the black caps and tighten the screws.

Nitecore's QC seems to be pretty bad or non-existent at all...:shakehead

vitekboi

Newly Enlightened
Do the black caps pop off with a flathead screwdriver? They feel stuck on there pretty good.

officermartinez

Newly Enlightened

I just received my TM15 a few days ago and I decided to go with the Orbtronic 3100 mAh 18650 cells. My TM15's maiden voyage was last night and it preformed well for (4) hours of late night work (checking 2000+ students loading onto school buses, checking for alcohol violations and directing traffic and even searched for a pair of lost police car keys). I was very pleased and received a ton of compliments from other officers on the TM15. When I got home last night, I noticed a "rattle" coming from the upper head area. I unscrewed the base from the head and noticed what sounded like a screw that had come loose. I am trying to "open" the head up but I can't seem to figure this thing out. Can someone post a picture of how they accomplished this..

Thanks!

Last edited:

officermartinez

Newly Enlightened
I removed them with a pointed tweezers :)

OK.. disregard my last statement about posting up on how to remove the head. I got it figured out. I located one loose screw under one of the three NITECORE black plastic tabs located under the lense. I pressed the aluminum top waffle bezel up against a semi hard 3/4" thick rubber mat and simply twisted the flashlight. The bezel screwed out perfectly. Like it was mentioned above, I used a pointed set of mechanics tweezers to remove the black Nitecore plastic tabs. I used a thin phillips head screw driver to re-tighten the one loose screw. It took about 45 seconds once I got the bezel off.

Last edited:

weklund

Enlightened
I could not be happier with my Neutral TM15.

Very well made with plenty of options.

Love the built in charger.

Installed a lanyard using my Sgt. Burkett 1/4" tripod mount "D" ring adapter.

Light is crazy bright with plenty of mid modes.

Really appreciate the thread on filter options for photography with infinite filter options.

Overall outstanding light IMHO ..... :)

TM15L3.jpg

TM15L19.JPG

TM15L1.jpg

TM15L4.JPG

TM15L5.JPG

TM158.jpg

Last edited: