Niteye Zip 20?

Status
Not open for further replies.

madecov

Flashlight Enthusiast
I know Viola is employed by Niteye or a sales group associated with Niteye as she has been my contact there.
The actual association between Niteye,Sysmax,Jetbeam is what I would like to know.

shelm

Flashlight Enthusiast
for both Niteye and JETBeam brand flashlights, and possibly also the Klarus ones too as can be seen here and here. In the related documents it explains that the two different people concerned are actually husband and wife and they

Except for the EYE10 (which is a JETBeam lookalike, no doubt) .. when i see the lights, anodization, machining, retail packaging, holster, accessories, design, a.o. of Niteye lights, i see twin similarity to Sunawayman products ( lights, anodization, machining, retail packaging, holster, accessories, design, a.o. ).

Most recently the goinggear channel published a looong series of SWM flashlight video presentations (new models) and an even longer series of Niteye flashlight video presentations (new brand in goinggear's store!). Niteye and Sunawayman?? Twins!!!

We all know that SWM does not own its own factory.

SWM are designers. Not factory owners.

Factories and the million-dollar-expensive CNC machines are owned by others. Niteye. Maybe Sysmax.

Bigmac_79

Flashlight Enthusiast
Viola-niteye, as you have just registered and have not formally introduce yourself as to which company you represent and in which capacity are you authorized to speak on the company's behalf, your statement above carries no weight...as far as I'm concern.

If you does represents Niteye (the company), your statement will still carries no weight as a company who is willing to openly copy another's product design will have no hesitation to put out a false or at best a half-truth statement out in the open.

Make no mistake about this...the integrity of Niteye is being called into question here! So unless you can produce a documentary proof, a forum posting from an anonymous poster cannot be construe as an official statement of a company!

I also can confirm that there is a Viola who does sales/marketing with Niteye. I don't know about the relationship with Jetbeam/Sysmax.

Phil Ament

Enlightened
Except for the EYE10 (which is a JETBeam lookalike, no doubt) .. when i see the lights, anodization, machining, retail packaging, holster, accessories, design, a.o. of Niteye lights, i see twin similarity to Sunawayman products ( lights, anodization, machining, retail packaging, holster, accessories, design, a.o. ).

Most recently the goinggear channel published a looong series of SWM flashlight video presentations (new models) and an even longer series of Niteye flashlight video presentations (new brand in goinggear's store!). Niteye and Sunawayman?? Twins!!!

We all know that SWM does not own its own factory.

SWM are designers. Not factory owners.

Factories and the million-dollar-expensive CNC machines are owned by others. Niteye. Maybe Sysmax.

I too have always thought that the Niteye look so much like Sunwayman, and I have also just realised how very similar their logos are too! Go and have a look for yourselves! It also appears as though that all of the places (worldwide) that had previously claimed to have had the Zip 20 have now had all of their stock pulled!

Last edited:

shelm

Flashlight Enthusiast
how very similar their logos are too! Go and have a look for yourselves!

+ 1

lol. even their logos look alike: Sunawayman vs. Niteye.
incredible copycats those Niteye folks.

I DONT TRUST NITEYE.

Phil Ament

Enlightened
Can anyone tell me how they pronounce Niteye. Is it said the same as Nite Eye or Nit Eye, because I have only just realised that "nit" is a term that is used in the measurement of light, as is explained here, then again it also can mean head louse!

nbp

Flashaholic
As my high school history teacher was fond of saying: The plot thickens! :popcorn:

Viola-niteye

Newly Enlightened
JETBeam and NITEYE are two brands of Shenzhen Jetbeam Electronic Technology CO.,LTD. Both JETBeam and NITEYE belong to Shenzhen Jetbeam, including R&D, production, brand registration and etc. Sysmax was the seller of JETBeam products in the past, and Nitecore is Sysmax own brand, which is totally different from JETBeam and NITEYE.

rufus001

Enlightened
JETBeam and NITEYE are two brands of Shenzhen Jetbeam Electronic Technology CO.,LTD. Both JETBeam and NITEYE belong to Shenzhen Jetbeam, including R&D, production, brand registration and etc. Sysmax was the seller of JETBeam products in the past, and Nitecore is Sysmax own brand, which is totally different from JETBeam and NITEYE.
That actually seems pretty clear.

kj2

Flashaholic

But has Sysmax the rights over Jetbeam? or does Niteye have the rights? or both? -And why has Jetbeam a other brand under-them?

borealis

Newly Enlightened
That actually seems pretty clear.
It's good English, yes. But it still doesn't make sense, because the condemnation message appears on the JETBeam website, and that message clearly states that SYSMAX is the sole owner of JETBEAM and NITECORE.

It's clear that one of them is lying, and since I've never seen any evidence from SYSMAX, JETBeam, or Nitecore about their affiliation with NITEYE, I have no reason to believe any statements from NITEYE. The only statements of affiliation came directly and only from NITEYE. They were never confirmed by the other side.

Phil Ament

Enlightened

This definitely makes things somewhat clearer, however there is still one particular point that really puzzles me. In Viola-niteye's first post here it states that "Jetbeam is belong NITEYE COMPANY", however as per this post here and just as can be found in the popup window message on the home page of the JETBeam website, it contrarily specifically states "SYSMAX Ind.(the sole owner of NITECORE & JETBEAM)".

As can be seen above it very clearly states "sole owner", and so quite logically I would have imagined that there cannot be two sole owners. So keeping all of that in mind, would the real owner of JETBeam please stand up!

P.S. I also note that if you go to the homepage of the "official" JETBeam website, at the bottom of the page it states "Copyright © 2008-2012 SYSMAX Ind. All Rights Reserved".

RTJ

Newly Enlightened
This definitely makes things somewhat clearer, however there is still one particular point that really puzzles me. In Viola-niteye's first post here it states that "Jetbeam is belong NITEYE COMPANY", however as per this post here and just as can be found in the popup window message on the home page of the JETBeam website, it contrarily specifically states "SYSMAX Ind.(the sole owner of NITECORE & JETBEAM)".

As can be seen above it very clearly states "sole owner", and so quite logically I would have imagined that there cannot be two sole owners. So keeping all of that in mind, would the real owner of JETBeam please stand up!

P.S. I also note that if you go to the homepage of the "official" JETBeam website, at the bottom of the page it states "Copyright © 2008-2012 SYSMAX Ind. All Rights Reserved".

How about this one?

23qxyl4.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.