• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired P7, MC-E, UV & Night vision IR !!! P60/D26 style drop-ins for Sf products (part 2)

XJojoX

Newly Enlightened
Re: P7, MC-E, UV !!! P60/D26 style drop-ins for Sf style products (part 2)

Hello nailbender,
i`ve got some questions. I am interested in the drop-in. it has a memory mode? how much would the shipping to germany.
best thanks XJojoX

nailbender

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hello nailbender,
i`ve got some questions. I am interested in the drop-in. it has a memory mode? how much would the shipping to germany.
best thanks XJojoX

I am not sure how memory mode works I just know that what ever level you were on when you turned it off that is what you will be on when turned back on.

Int. shipping is $4 bucks for one module

Dave

nailbender

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hi All

I was told D36 reflectors shipped today. No tracking # yet but supposedly they are in the mail.

Hopefully the new higher voltage drivers are also with them.
as long as it takes for them to get here probably be late next week before they show up.

Dave

nailbender

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hi Linger

Your warm MC-E shipped today. I hope you get it soon but Canada is slow getting through customs.

Cheers

Dave

wykeite

Newly Enlightened

Got my warm white MC-E yesterday, couldn't wait for it to get dark. What a beautiful tint. It's my first foray into the world of warm white, won't be the last. What didn't impress me was the lack of use I got out of it at work today, everybody else on my inspection team was borrowing it:shakehead.

Oh yeah, had to put a full length spring on to get it to work on my L2 and L2M. (No complaint, just for info)

Great product, thanks very much Dave:thumbsup:.

nailbender

Flashlight Enthusiast

Got my warm white MC-E yesterday, couldn't wait for it to get dark. What a beautiful tint. It's my first foray into the world of warm white, won't be the last. What didn't impress me was the lack of use I got out of it at work today, everybody else on my inspection team was borrowing it:shakehead.

Oh yeah, had to put a full length spring on to get it to work on my L2 and L2M. (No complaint, just for info)

Great product, thanks very much Dave:thumbsup:.

Hi Wykeite

I really like that tint myself. I appreciate your info on the L2, this is the second time I have heard this and I will now have to inquire. The SF products can't take a whole spring, just a ring will do on most.

Thanks

Dave

nailbender

Flashlight Enthusiast

XJojoX your P7 shipped today.

Thanks

Dave

Adrian your did also

nfetterly

Flashlight Enthusiast

Dave,

I'm looking for a Cree XP-E in warm white & 3 modes (presume this is 3 levels low/medium/high).

Will send PM with request for PP address.

:paypal:Unique Transaction ID #8PR52045WR870854X

Thanks, Neale

Last edited:

nailbender

Flashlight Enthusiast

Dave,

I'm looking for a Cree XP-E in warm white & 3 modes (presume this is 3 levels low/medium/high).

Will send PM with request for PP address.

Thanks, Neale

Hi Neale

PM replied to and yes it is low, med, hi there are no flashes

Thanks

Dave

nailbender

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hi Neale (nfetterly)

I have your warm XP-E built and will mail in AM

Larry - (l2azorback) got your PP and will build your K2TFFC warm white and your Mbin MC-E tonight and mail in AM

Thanks

Dave

nailbender

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hi All

Nfetterly your Warm White XP-E has shipped
PhantomPhoton your Nichia UV has shipped
FM your P7 has shipped
l2azorback your K2TFFC warm white & Mbin MC-E cool white has shipped

Thanks All

Dave

herrgurka

Newly Enlightened

Hi Dave,

Just wanted to let you know that my Diamond Dragon drop-in arrived today. I would have gotten it earlier if not for the zealous customs officer who put a $3 tax on it, so it wasn't delivered to my workplace but I had to fetch it at the post-office :rolleyes:

The drop in works great. It is slightly to big and there now is a 2mm gap in the head of my 6P, but that was easily remedied with a nice GITD o-ring. I havent't had any real chance to test the drop-in, won't get dark until 11pm here in Stockholm.:D

Thanks again!
/paul

nailbender

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hi Dave,

Just wanted to let you know that my Diamond Dragon drop-in arrived today. I would have gotten it earlier if not for the zealous customs officer who put a $3 tax on it, so it wasn't delivered to my workplace but I had to fetch it at the post-office :rolleyes:

The drop in works great. It is slightly to big and there now is a 2mm gap in the head of my 6P, but that was easily remedied with a nice GITD o-ring. I havent't had any real chance to test the drop-in, won't get dark until 11pm here in Stockholm.:D

Thanks again!
/paul

Hi Paul

I am glad you got it. Yes the DD is a large form led. There is a large gel dome under the dome you can see and then a base. Usually you can cut the spring to one ring and it will close but it sounds like you have it under control.
Thanks for letting me know and enjoy.

Dave

donn_

Flashaholic

Hi All

I was told D36 reflectors shipped today. No tracking # yet but supposedly they are in the mail.

Hopefully the new higher voltage drivers are also with them.
as long as it takes for them to get here probably be late next week before they show up.

Dave

:popcorn:

herrgurka

Newly Enlightened

Hi Paul

Usually you can cut the spring to one ring and it will close but it sounds like you have it under control.
Dave

Well, I think the problem with the slight gap is solely cosmetic, not functional, so an o-ring to keep out grit is perfectly all right with me.

I just came back from my garden and have to say that I am very satisfied, with the overall brightness but especially the tint of the Diamond Dragon LED and its very accurate colour rendering. I compared the DD drop-in to several other lights I own (with Luxeon III, Seoul P4, Q5/R2 and even Golden Dragon LED:s) and at least to my eyes the Diamond Dragon was superior in rendering the colours of our tulip flower bed (spring arrives rather late in the far north):rolleyes:. And furthermore my 6P has been transformed into a nice hand warmer.

All in all, :twothumbs for this great drop-in....

/paul

genotypic

Newly Enlightened

Hi Dave,

I'll be getting either a DD or xpe r2 but I still haven't decided on which.. Many people seem to be very happy with the DD.

Anyone has any outdoor beamshots of the DD or XP-E vs other lights?

Also, is the 3 mode driver for the XP-E r2 Low - Mid - Hi or the other way round?

And about the warm white R2 bins, I thought the latest ones are the Q4-5B?

:thanks:for the help guys! I'm still a noobie around here..

civic77

Newly Enlightened

Hi Dave, I will take one P60 Diamond Dragon dropin. :paypal: