PF10! Flashaholic Get Together: NJ, NY, PA, CT Area +

dizzy

Flashlight Enthusiast
I promise I will not triple book myself this time. :oops:

I will be there on the 5th.

MSax

Of what month and year?????

You better be there, or I'll hunt you down and ..........

Just try to make it this time Dave.

I'll be there as well. PF #4 for me. Wow, time flies.:)

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast
Donn_,

It will be nice to see some of those lights you beat me to the punch on the past week or so. Hope to see you there.

Dizzy,

I'll be there, too early for stripers on April 5th.

MSax

luxlover

Banned
We use the kaiser for burgers mostly, but I am a very accommodating pizza shop owner. So if a customer asks for a cheesesteak on a kaiser, well that's what he/she will get. The customer is always right, right? The corn meal might be a bit of a challenge, but perhaps I could borrow some from the soul food joint on the other side of town...
We sell fried pizza dough with cinnamon and powdered sugar in the shape of Robert Plant's head. It's name? The Led Zeppole.
Signore Minshall,
That was very good Jim...."Led Zeppole!" That expression is almost as good as your "my HDS light was filet of Seoul'd by milkyspit."

Nobody makes Led Zeppole anymore. Too much work and too much oil wasted.
Catch you and your pepperoni and pineapple pizza pies at PF10!! :crackup:

Jeff

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast
The Stripers will be in here, you just can't keep them until the 15th.

:sssh:

I know, but just don't tell anyone. Its one of the best parts of the season, because everyone else is off the water. I actually caught a few under the train bridge this past Sunday morning. They are supposed to be gone south for the winter. My little secret spot.

Seriously, hope to see you there Donn_!

MSax

luxlover

Banned
I'm hoping I can make it to this one. :)
Wade,
If you have either a wife, a girlfriend.....or both, tell her (them) that you are going out of town on an important "business function that will bring big bucks into the family." You can tell the truth when you get back home. At least the "itsy bitsy white lie" will get you out of the house. When you get back, stop off for flowers so that the whooping you will receive is a little less severe!! :whistle:

Jeff

luxlover

Banned
Of what month and year?????

You better be there, or I'll hunt you down and ..........

Just try to make it this time Dave.

I'll be there as well. PF #4 for me. Wow, time flies.:)
dizzy,
It appears that Dave's "morale" has still not improved. More beatings will be in order if he tells anybody that he has to leave early on Saturday evening to catch some MSaxatilus fishies. :grin2:

Jeff
Deputy of the PFPD

J!m

Newly Enlightened
I only have one "real" light, but it sounds like a fun evening!

I work on Long Island, so a Saturday trip would only be a couple hours drive each way.

Hmmmm... I'm going to pencil this in. :party:

AnimalHousePA

Enlightened
Signore Minshall,
That was very good Jim...."Led Zeppole!" That expression is almost as good as your "my HDS light was filet of Seoul'd by milkyspit."

Nobody makes Led Zeppole anymore. Too much work and too much oil wasted.
Catch you and your pepperoni and pineapple pizza pies at PF10!! :crackup:

Jeff
:lolsign:

Walt175

Enlightened
I only have one "real" light, but it sounds like a fun evening!

I work on Long Island, so a Saturday trip would only be a couple hours drive each way.

Hmmmm... I'm going to pencil this in. :party:

One light or a bunch of lights, come on down!!! You get to meet and mingle some of the "locals" and check out a bunch of lights!

cmacclel

Flashlight Enthusiast
Of course, there is the mysterious Field of Darkness across from Scott's house, which contains a black hole that just eats up light before you can reach the tree line quite a distance away. Although many have tried, only a few lights have been able to illuminate the tree line. However, one year Ginseng showed up with some hyper-lights, and one of them was such a throw monster that it almost set the tree line on fire!

I really think this statement needs to be udated :) The Data Bank and Tank Light almost burnt that tree line down at PF9!

Mac

KartRacer31

Flashlight Enthusiast
You know what, you are right! My bad! An update is in order! I'll edit it to reflect those monsters. Thanks --Tim

KartRacer31

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ok everyone, help me out here. I want to update the announcement post and need to confirm some info.

I know Data brought the Data Bank.

I know Kenster gave away an awesome titanium McGizmo

Who else brought the lasers and stuff for the raffle?

What's the name of that electric thing Stan brings and every one wizzes around on?

And who was responsible for the Tank light? I think it was a collaboration between Radio, tvodrd and cmaccle?

Please help me out with these important updates, and feel free to add others. Thanks --Tim