Post Your Titanium Shelf Queens

bf1

Enlightened
Hi Easyled,
Today I lost my best friend; that being my dog Cody. He was really the one that got me involved in this wonderful hobby in the first place. We both loved our evening walks together with a very special light. He was partial only to titanium lights.
I tried to keep him off the Custom Forums and my Paypal account, but he would not listen.
I will miss the long, bright walks together.
I will take some more photos after I deal with my loss.
Thanks
Barry

lisantica

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi Easyled,
Today I lost my best friend; that being my dog Cody.

Barry, I am so sorry to read this. I know how special a bond between a man and his dog can be. Cody was fortunate to be in your life, and you in his. You gave him quality time taking him on those walks.
My thoughts are with you.

Sincerely,
Lisa

lisantica

Flashlight Enthusiast
He was partial only to titanium lights.
I tried to keep him off the Custom Forums and my Paypal account, but he would not listen.

I was all choked up the first time I read your post so when I went back to re-read it, I got a kick out of the smashing good taste Cody had. Hang in there Barry, I'm hoping that you'll find comfort in your fond memories of your adventures together.

Lisa

easilyled

Flashaholic
Hi Easyled,
Today I lost my best friend; that being my dog Cody. He was really the one that got me involved in this wonderful hobby in the first place. We both loved our evening walks together with a very special light. He was partial only to titanium lights.
Thanks
Barry

I'm very sorry to hear that Barry. What an awful day for you it must be.
My thoughts are with you. I know how hard it is to say goodbye to a beloved friend and companion.
As Lisa says, I hope that with time your happy memories of Cody will help to comfort you.
Wishing you strength,
Daniel

scout24

Flashaholic
bf1- My condolences, the loss of a faithful companion can be so difficult... Revel in the good times shared, hold onto fond memories. :candle:

bf1

Enlightened
Thanks everyone for your support. He was only six years old. I never thought that I could ever get so attached,. A friend of mine called me today, to remined me that dogs are only on this earth for a short time and that they are truely a gift while you have them.
Thank you everyone for your support and kindness.
Again thanks,
Barry

bf1

Enlightened
DSC_2665.jpg

My boy Cody illuminated my life!

bf1

Enlightened
Thanks Troy,
I am sorry you and your family did not get a chance to meet him as well.
What a great watch dog over my shelf queens.
All the best,
Barry

Incidentalist

Enlightened
Barry,

Sorry to hear about your loss.

It's amazing how important dogs/pets are to a family. They bring such joy and I can't imagine not having a dog in the house.

If you don't mind, I'd like to add a couple of pictures to the thread:

dsc00774r.jpg

dsc00775e.jpg

:devil:

Here's my CR123 Ti lights. I typically don't carry lights this size, so these are all shelf queens.

dsc00790ll.jpg

Last edited:

toby_pra

Flashaholic
Hi Easyled,
Thanks
Barry

Hi Barry!

Really sad to hear about your loss.

I know how it is to loose a best friend. I am really happy
with my ne dog Bruno. I hope you have the strength to deal with your loss
and to give you the chance to have a new friend, to walk with
and share your passion...:candle:

bf1

Enlightened
Hi Toby,
I could possibly get my wife to start taking some evening walks with me. Perhaps she might even understand why I have gone over the deep end with this hobby.
Wishing you and your wife all the best.
Barry

Hi Barry!

Really sad to hear about your loss.

I know how it is to loose a best friend. I am really happy
with my ne dog Bruno. I hope you have the strength to deal with your loss
and to give you the chance to have a new friend, to walk with
and share your passion...:candle:

Per-Sev

Enlightened
This has to be my favorite thread. When I see all those beautiful titanium lights I look at my bank account and think do I really need to eat this month. Some of these lights look like they belong in the future with flying cars and vacations to Mars.