Post Your Titanium Shelf Queens

scout24

Flashaholic
Thanks Light11- Credit where due, my thanks go to coloradogps for letting it go to a new home... :wave:

ninemm

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi Easyled,
Today I lost my best friend; that being my dog Cody. He was really the one that got me involved in this wonderful hobby in the first place. We both loved our evening walks together with a very special light. He was partial only to titanium lights.
I tried to keep him off the Custom Forums and my Paypal account, but he would not listen.
I will miss the long, bright walks together.
I will take some more photos after I deal with my loss.
Thanks
Barry

Hi Barry,

I am truly sorry for your loss. I too share evening walks with my pup and can't imagine how hard it would be to lose her. Our thoughts are with you!

-Steve and Lorna

Sidenote: The lights in this thread are simply amazing.

jslappa

Enlightened
Incidentalist, your lights more than make up for your photog skills (hee hee). The JHanko lights are my favorite Ti customs. I really love the fact that each JHanko light is created by hand, on a manual lathe. Are there any other Ti light makers out there still doing things on a manual lathe?

Everyone else, amazing lights in this thread! There's a lot of money (flashlights) sitting on shelves all across the globe right now.

Barry, my condolences brother. I have 2 Basset Hounds (Jager and Daisy Mae) and it's going to destroy me when their time comes. They both split a beautifully marbeled Ribeye steak in Cody's honor tonight.

Incidentalist

Enlightened
Incidentalist, your lights more than make up for your photog skills (hee hee).

HEY, I resemble that remark! :eek: You should see the pictures that didn't make the 'cut'. :sick2: Anybody offering photography clinics?

Yes, the JHanko lights absolutely rule! Between my TiD10, TiEX10 and Luce De Notte, my nightstand practically radiates awesomeness. Or is that actually radiation? Either way, it's cool as hell. :twothumbs

jch79

**Do Not Feed The Vegan**,
Barry, sorry to hear about Cody. :( :candle:

I had the pleasure of meeting Cody, and he was a wonderful dog who had great energy, and a fantastic owner. :twothumbs I remember you showing me which lights you liked best for dog walking. :)

So nice to see all of these lights and a lot of familiar names here. Remember when Ti lights were unheard of on CPF? Crazy.

:thumbsup: john

kaichu dento

Flashaholic
Not really shelf queens, but I've got them set up on a shelf here!

P1080064.jpg

P1080066.jpg

P1070795.jpg

Sparkss

Newly Enlightened
If you don't mind, I'd like to add a couple of pictures to the thread:

dsc00774r.jpg

dsc00775e.jpg

:devil:

I just keep staring at these lights. Absolutely stunning (love the trits in the piston and body). Who made those ? (and model). TIA :)

I have a few Ti lights enroute, but none here in my possession yet :(. The bug bit, and bit hard :)

luxlunatic

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thats just sick Griff!! Mount Titanium.
After all these years and all those great lights there, I still lust for the 27LT Ti!
Love the gauge for the background!

davyro

Enlightened
A,f,i,t,n you've got a great little nurly collection going on there,as for the previous collections they're just awesome.Hopefully one day i might get halfway there
if i'm lucky, work hard & my lovely wife still understands my hobby.:devil:

dlmorgan999

Flashlight Enthusiast
Last edited by a moderator:

ZeissOEM2

Enlightened
This one is my last shelf queen.
All my other lights are users.
It will be an user from next week .

DSC02507.jpg