Post Your Titanium Shelf Queens

Gooby

Newly Enlightened
Holy Cow, those lights are absolutely amazing. If i had one of those i would buy a display case, and never let air touch them. If only i had the funds.

jake royston

Enlightened
Very nice picture Jake! :thumbsup: I'm at the same stage of addiction as you. Unfortunately, it's only getting worse. ;)

What is the light on the right? It looks a bit like a JETBeam TC-R1 but not quite.

The light on the right is a Jetbeam TC-R2, modded to a 3000k 80CRI XPG Q4, my new favorite tint!

What is the light on the left?!

The light on the left is a Sunwayman V10R Ti with the 3 trit electronic switch made by Steve Ku (KuKu427).

Last edited:

fyrstormer

Banned
Last edited by a moderator:

dlmorgan999

Flashlight Enthusiast
This picture made me go get my TC-R2 and admire it for a while. I've carried it every day for a year and a half and I still love the way it looks. Jetbeam knocked it out of the park when they designed the TC-R2.

Agreed! I like it quite a bit better than the TC-R1.

dlmorgan999

Flashlight Enthusiast
Here is my collection so far.

A trio of TnC Product lights (a pair of 18350 lights and an 18650 light).

A Mirage Man Custom 18650, a Tain 3-Piece Titanium Hyperlux and a McGizmo Mule with a Moddoo body and tail cap.

A few of my smaller lights (JETBeam TC-R1, Sunwayman V10R Ti+ w/mods by Jeff Hanko, and a Jeff Hanko EX10 and D10) flanking the coveted Cool Fall SPY 007 XM-L.

And a "family shot" with most of the above lights plus a Veleno Designs Thud Ti 18650.

Last edited:

jake royston

Enlightened
A new addition came today, and it is a Ti shelf queen!

IMG_2392.jpg

IMG_2398-1.jpg

Norm

Retired Administrator
Please keep in mind the rule for posting pictures on CPF, some images in this sub forum exceed the maximum allowable image size of 800 X 800 Pixels. Thanks Norm

Last edited:

Latest posts