"Practical" Beamshots?

woodrow

Flashlight Enthusiast
Great job with the beamshots and location. As one who occasionally tries to post decent ones, I know how hard it is to get it right. While I beleive I am a "decent" photographer with my slr in the daytime, understanding aperature and shutter ect... Guessing exposures and shutter speeds for flashlights is something else all together.

Thanks for giving me some ideas.

ensile

Enlightened
thank you unknownVT first and formost, yay, well done!, this should calrify anyone sitting on proverbial fences or basically driving themselves insane thinking about a new lamp selection.

i'm impressed with Nuwai q3, and the little Fendy LoD0cE, so bright, so smalll.... i can see what the hype was about.

where can I get a river rock 1.5w 2aa? and will a p3d fenix be on the cards for your hallway borealis ?

love your work.. ez

Last edited:

techwg

Flashlight Enthusiast
Very nice.. i love fenix and could read and look at pictures and comparisons about them all day.. my P2D CE blows me away every time..

UnknownVT

Flashlight Enthusiast
Fenix L0D-RB80 Rebel Edition using 3.7V Li-Ion Rechargeable 10440 -

I've included the Fenix L0D-CE also using 3.7V 10440 High - I took previously in post #37 above, for comparison
StairFenixL0Drb80Li.jpg
StairFenixL0DCELi.jpg

The new RB80 looks brighter here.

BUT beware the L0D-RB80 like the L0D-CE got very warm pretty rapidly using the 10440 -
so personally I would not use a 10440 for more than a few minutes at a time - but of course YMMV.

Please also see -

Fenix L0D-RB80 Comparison Review

swxb12

Flashlight Enthusiast
Looks like the L0D CE has finally been overthrown. All hail the new stairway champ. :bow:

That output is ridiculous for an AAA form-factor light.

UnknownVT

Flashlight Enthusiast

Latest posts