Ra Clicky Fans... Titanium Fans... What do we have here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Death's Head

Enlightened
I known about the release of this light for a few weeks now. I hear it's going to be expensive. Quite expensive.

karlthev

Flashlight Enthusiast
Probably...well ya know, ya only go around once in life! Might as well have some Ti with you as you go!:tinfoil:

Karl

FrogmanM

Flashlight Enthusiast
...well ya know, ya only go around once in life! Might as well have some Ti with you as you go!:tinfoil:

I like your thinking Karl!:twothumbs I'm looking forward to adding a Ti Clicky to my collection!

-Mayo

Illumination

Flashlight Enthusiast
I wonder how expensive. I mean, nothing Ra has been cheap for me so far

:poke:

Hopefully not too expensive. We are in a recession right now!

I think Henry's current prices on the EDC line of his lights are VERY reasonable given the quality and place of manufacture (USA).

Armed_Forces

Enlightened
You know what they say, "if you've got ask" :whistle:

Personally, price is secondary to performance, reliability, aesthetics and ergonomics.
In that order.

Like I stated in the earlier thread, an identical copy of a Clicky, only made in Titanium, is a NO SALE for me.
Come up with something new, push the boundaries instead of drowning in mediocrity. :devil:

Illumination

Flashlight Enthusiast
mediocrity? the Ra Clicky is already one of the most innovative lights on the market. That light in titanium will be the same but sexier! Let's face it. I can't see how it would be even close to mediocre.

Armed_Forces

Enlightened
..I guess I'm just jaded at this point in my flashaholism. :tired: LOL

I'll probably come around when some sexy, stripped down, naked pictures get posted. :devil:

I need visualization to get me excited! :crackup:

..all this talk is just that. Show me the goods!

sappyg

Enlightened
Whatever floats your boat!! Thats one more shot of me getting one!! :D

make that 2 more shots. Ra's are great and Ti is awesome too but even the standard models are a reach for me. i will resign myself to live vicariously through others on this one.
i bet these puppies are gonna have a 200L LED too. they are gonna be show stoppers!

:)>

Flashlight Enthusiast
Those are goats. It's a Goat-Tree, Goatee. LOL

Goats aren't too smart you know... inuendo like that flies right over our knee-high heads:laughing:

;):p

I love the smell of Ti in the morning. :devil::thumbsup::devil:

EM, they will be gone before you see 'em unless you pull of some of your majick and work out an exclusive deal like you usually do:poke:I was telling a co-worker about your Strider that you had at Shot this year... of course, I was drooling the whole time when I was talking about it:faint::drool:

:)>

Flashlight Enthusiast
Tell me about it, I've already got 3 Ra Clickies and I don't see myself stopping anytime soon :)

Yeah... you guys have seen my madness:laughing:

IMG_1022.jpg

I am in for 2; if I get in trouble, I might as well get in trouble BIG... am I alone in this?

Armed_Forces

Enlightened
IMG_1022.jpg

..that's just nuts!

Shots like that and reading the posts here help me feel better about my personal issues with sanity. :tinfoil:

P.S. Nice Barky. I've met Mike on several occasions. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.