• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Recall of La Petitie Killer

Cowley

Newly Enlightened
:poke: Nor walk under a ladder or cross a black cat's trail either! A little more time won't killer me.

PhotonFanatic

Flashlight Enthusiast
Some good news--the reversed polarity converters have arrived:

RPConverters.jpg

I will start installing these tomorrow in new Killer lights for the replacement of your defective Killers. So if you have opted to have the RP Converter instead of the PEEK sleeve fix, please send along your $10 payment when you can. Thanks.

GeorgeMaggos

Newly Enlightened
Some good news--the reversed polarity converters have arrived:

RPConverters.jpg

I will start installing these tomorrow in new Killer lights for the replacement of your defective Killers. So if you have opted to have the RP Converter instead of the PEEK sleeve fix, please send along your $10 payment when you can. Thanks.

Hey Fred,

:wave: yea! I have been waiting for this day :thumbsup:

Please let me know when my Killers ship out :)

~George

roga

Newly Enlightened
Hi Fred,

:paypal: sent for the converter upgrade.
Thanks for these great little lights. :thumbsup:

Roland

PhotonFanatic

Flashlight Enthusiast
Paypal sent for rp upgrade.

Thanks, Ken, but you don't have to pay for the RP Converter upgrade since you never received the original Killer. I halted shipments when the flickering/battery problem arose, and your light was not built using the original converter. So I will refund your payment, and your Killer, with the RP board installed, will be shipped soon. :D