Replacement for surefire UDR dominator?

DMClights

Newly Enlightened
I heard from a surefire technician a while ago that they were discontinue the UDR dominator (and some retailers like BH do show it as discontinued), so any info on the (or a) replacement? That tech had told me the new unit would be call the commander (but delayed indefinitely). I found a cut sheet online for a new commander but never found anything beyond that.

thermal guy

Flashaholic
Considering the SureFire UDR Dominator. Was there more than one version of this? Different outputs?

IMA SOL MAN

Flashlight Enthusiast
Considering the delay with the EDC DFT'S, it will likely take longer, unless Uncle Sam waves a big contract at them. Probably be to supply Ukraine with, not our trigger pullers, though. :mad:

desert.snake

Flashlight Enthusiast
I would imagine that they could make a version of the Dominator that looks like a Hellfighter (only head and power cord) and it would be completely infrared. Good illumination for night vision devices

But it is obsolete, it needs a more efficient diode and battery tube

Monocrom

Flashaholic
Considering the delay with the EDC DFT'S, it will likely take longer, unless Uncle Sam waves a big contract at them. Probably be to supply Ukraine with, not our trigger pullers, though. :mad:
Who cares, as long as it comes into existence. Let's have something good come out of a war started by this century's Hitler. Heck, faster it ends; faster they can re-build. Faster I can find out if my Aunt and Uncle survived. Hopefully both were fortunate enough to somehow make it to Poland in their advanced ages.

Can't think of any other individual who has united the world, except for North Korea, in their combined hatred of him than Putin. Hillary Clinton, Anonymous, Joe Biden, The NRA, Trump, etc. All on the same page regarding that one individual.

Latest posts