Votes: 53 81.5%

• Total voters

LaserFreak

Enlightened
bwaites said:
Cell camera photos don't count!

Cute, though, good potential.

Bill

Oh, so you just automatically assume I used a camera phone, huh? ;)

Well, it's the best I have so quit bustin my balls!:D

Last edited:

ABTOMAT

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well, we didn't have to assume. I don't think Motorola makes cameras. :)

Depending on where this goes, we could use a lot more pics at some point.

LaserFreak

Enlightened
ABTOMAT said:
Well, we didn't have to assume. I don't think Motorola makes cameras. :)

Depending on where this goes, we could use a lot more pics at some point.

OK WTF? How did you know it was a Motorola phone? Either you were there, psychic, or you have some trick to tell what type of camera took that pic.

You must show me the way...........

zespectre

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Roomie Lovin'....Taboo or not?

Diesel_Bomber said:
Whoa, only spoken to her a few times and considering dating her? Get to know her first! Ask her out for coffee or something, you already know she goes to Starbucks. Ask her if she wants to carpool with you while grocery shopping(don't laugh, this works) or make dinner for her. This is like going into a laboratory and mixing beakers of random chemicals together. You might get something stable, or you might lift the roof off. Good luck!
Cheers. :buddies:

Okay, I'm one of those -don't date a roomie- People but I do have to comment here. You say get to know her before dating... isn't getting to know someone the definition of dating? :whistle:

LaserFreak

Enlightened
JackBlades said:
Invite her to one of your gigs. Everybody knows chicks dig musicians!:whistle:

I would if I were gigging right now. Just haven't been able to concentrate on my music lately. She got a good sample of my vocal abilities the other night. She said I should be a pro singer.

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *

If she finds out you've posted her pic for the WHOLE WIDE WORLD to see, that could change things quick and you won't need your poll, eh?

I hope that was with her permission? Privacy issues ya, know...hey, wait - that's my sister? Oh no, NOT AGAIN!!! :D

bwaites

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ah, Grasshopper, there are MANY tricks that the wise ones uses to know what is in your heart, (and what type of camera you use, too!):)

Bill

ABTOMAT

Flashlight Enthusiast
LaserFreak said:
OK WTF? How did you know it was a Motorola phone? Either you were there, psychic, or you have some trick to tell what type of camera took that pic.

Heck, I've been spying on you since you started this thread. Give me a little more time and I'll replace you and take your roomie. :)

LaserFreak

Enlightened
ABTOMAT said:
Heck, I've been spying on you since you started this thread. Give me a little more time and I'll replace you and take your roomie. :)

Ok..that's a little bit on the freaky side....

But seriously...someone must show me this trick!! I must learn this power!!!

drizzle

Enlightened
LaserFreak said:
Ok..that's a little bit on the freaky side....

But seriously...someone must show me this trick!! I must learn this power!!!
One simple way, in Windows, is to save the image to your local machine then right click on it and look at the properties.

carrot

Flashaholic
LaserFreak said:

Exif data.

bwaites

Flashlight Enthusiast
It's really useful when you see a picture you like and want to know what the photographer did to capture it. I save them, check the data, copy the data with a little note and delete it. (I don't keep other peoples pics, that seems a little strange to me!)

But there is an easier way to tell that this was a phone than that, lets see if anyone else can tell.

Bill

LaserFreak

Enlightened
JackBlades said:
Just hover your cursor over the pic, right click, select "properties".
The pic is tagged with "V488" in the name.

Even a SamSung guy got that! :grin2:

V488 is just part of the file path on photobucket where the picture is stored. It's not the model of my phone if that's what you're thinking.

Manzerick

Flashlight Enthusiast

what type of person checks a flashlight forum LOL

She's cute.. make it happen!!!

Sigman said:
If she finds out you've posted her pic for the WHOLE WIDE WORLD to see, that could change things quick and you won't need your poll, eh?

I hope that was with her permission? Privacy issues ya, know...hey, wait - that's my sister? Oh no, NOT AGAIN!!! :D

ABTOMAT

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks a lot guys, there go my head games. :)

Picture collector? I have a plugin that shows me all EXIF data in a popup window. Motorola, 1.3MP, 1/21sec, taken at 4 seconds to 7pm.

LaserFreak

Enlightened
ABTOMAT said:
Thanks a lot guys, there go my head games. :)

Picture collector? I have a plugin that shows me all EXIF data in a popup window. Motorola, 1.3MP, 1/21sec, taken at 4 seconds to 7pm.

Ah...I see. Thought you downloaded the pic to see that...should've known there'd be a plugin...........

Latest posts