SE Regional Get-together IV - Cloudland Canyon - Tenn Georgia Ala - May 15 Confirmed

jhc37013

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey Jhc37013

You and your family are more then welcome to the spare bedroom in the cabin. The cabin is child friendly.

That is very very kind of you Lebkuecher and I will discuss it with the wife tomorrow morning but for this year we was looking forward to being able to explore around and socialize child free especially at night.

copierguy_mobile

Newly Enlightened
OMG :mecry:

I can't believe I missed this!

and I just bought a camper too.

Hope you guys are having fun and maybe I'll be a little more on the ball for next years event.

-Greg

swissbianco

Newly Enlightened
joust back home, had an great time there today, did arrive late and leave early, but it was still alot of fun, thank you all!

cant wait until next year!

Nitroz

Flashlight Enthusiast
joust back home, had an great time there today, did arrive late and leave early, but it was still alot of fun, thank you all!

cant wait until next year!

I am glad you guys had a great time.

I hope someone comes up with some pictures later on.

Lebkuecher

Flashlight Enthusiast
It was good seeing everyone again and meeting some new CPFers.

Thanks for making the trip Alphonso and bringing some 4Sevens lights, looks like David will have some hot new lights in the weeks to come. I look forward to seeing the production models in action. The only thing that could have made this gathering better would have been if Trevor and David's family could have made it.

Looking forward to next year!!

swissbianco

Newly Enlightened
here 4 pics i did. unfortunally prior al did arrive with the 4sevens lights

IMG_0623.jpg

IMG_0622.jpg

IMG_0621.jpg

IMG_0620.jpg

maybe there is an interest to do an gathering this fall, maybe only in an covered picknick area at clowdland?

had an great time and the feedback so fare was positive. wil stay one night next time, to long drive.

Lebkuecher

Flashlight Enthusiast
Nitroz

I didn't get a lot of responses from the pm's I sent a few months ago so I thought we could put something together in May of next year. We have had some really good meets so I'm sure we will in the future.

Btw if anyone would like a heads up on the next gt please post to this thread and I will send you a pm.

nc_hooper

Newly Enlightened
I live in the Atlanta area and have become quite the flashaholic? I also enjoy camping. I'm quite interested in a get together sometime in spring of 2012. Please keep me posted.

Lebkuecher

Flashlight Enthusiast
Look forward to meeting you nc_hooper

As of now anyway I plan to send PMs to people who have attended in the past and have posted an interest early in April with the options of May 19 or 26; we can pick the date with the least conflicts and then start a new thread.

nc_hooper

Newly Enlightened
Lebkuecher,

Looking forward to meeting you and other "like minded" people at the meet. It's still early, but if May 19 and 26 are the candidates, my choice is May 19th (already have other plans for the long weekend, less traffic, etc).

Thanks