Seattle area GT in May?

LightSward

Flashlight Enthusiast
This should be a great way to Cap the Summer and start the Night Time of the year!

Fenix's Selection, IgNITEor's Death Ray, LightSward's Gorilla, Power by Chizel Electric. and MORE! Be there! Tell us what day works, so we can schedule the event!:thinking::cool:

6034223373_e363db12e9_z.jpg

Gorilla

Here is a view showing the more focused Gorilla beam.

The Tank Light lights up the heavens with it's powerful Xenon short arc lamp.

Come see how your light shines! Don't miss it!

Last edited:

PhantomPhoton

Flashlight Enthusiast
I missed the spring get together. I'll put my calendar together and see what weekends I have open. Hope I cam make this one. I've been neglecting my flashaholism this past year.

chizel

Newly Enlightened
Good to hear from you!

Yeah we did miss you this time around. The Death Ray was truly a treat until it melted it's wiring!

I've put together an HID spotlight that I have been putting off for years now. It's a cig lighter powered halogen to HID conversion actually. Finally got around to making it happen and I'll bring it next GT!

LightSward

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yeah we did miss you this time around. The Death Ray was truly a treat until it melted it's wiring!

I've put together an HID spotlight that I have been putting off for years now. It's a cig lighter powered halogen to HID conversion actually. Finally got around to making it happen and I'll bring it next GT!

I look forward to seeing that! :naughty:

Skeptic

Newly Enlightened
Sorry, I had forgotten to come back here and check.

So is the 24th working for people? I need to check on the barn.

Skeptic

LightSward

Flashlight Enthusiast
I just got back from the Black Rock Desert, and my truck won't even be close to clean by the 24th!:grin2: Who care's? Great plan. Bring on the night!

Be great to see you there! :twothumbs

4594413125_e4197bbcaf_z.jpg

Did the Death Ray capture the Burning Man?! :thumbsup:

spacer.gif
spacer.gif

spacer.gif
spacer.gif

...Someday I may like to go...maybe as the Gorilla...lol :naughty: :sick2: :thumbsup:

4490282023_89c39c9a46_z.jpg

Luxor Light in Vegas...

Gorilla 700 HMI at Seattle Area 2010 Get+together
Seattle Get Together; Awesome!

Last edited:

LightSward

Flashlight Enthusiast
The 24th should work for me!

:) See you there.

Chizel, I hope to be able to get twice the power/ wattage for the latest version of "Gorilla"...1,200 watts plus fans and ballast inefficiencies, from you if possible...again. :naughty: Thanks again.

(I have power converters; for 240 volt 1,200 watt HMI ballast, powered by 12volt > 120 vac inverter, and 120 vac > 240 European converter, and a battery that can power the total 1,500 watts for ten minutes. I use this if I have to do a remote photo shoot. I don't have room for generator/ gas in my car.)

24th is great for me!

chizel

Newly Enlightened
I'll have the generator again and it will deliver 1600 watts all day, up to 2000 for shorter durations. And I've added HID headlights to the Jeep!

LightSward

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'll have the generator again and it will deliver 1600 watts all day, up to 2000 for shorter durations. And I've added HID headlights to the Jeep!

Excellent!

Look forward to seeing the HID headlights.

I'm moving my 35 watt HID Cyclops conversion to a slightly smaller HID hand held spotlight and then '"bashing"' :sick2: the Cyclops into a temporary 1,200 watt HMI Flood/ Spot, :) with all metal housing and high volume air cooling system; for research purposes...The "Mini-LightSward". We'll see.

C-Yah there! :naughty:

LightSward

Flashlight Enthusiast
This is a go?! See everyone there!

(PhantomPhoton, your message box is full?! What time are you arriving at the get together?)

PhantomPhoton

Flashlight Enthusiast
Not sure if it is a go or not, waiting on skeptic to confirm the gracious availability of the facility.