gadget_lover

Flashaholic
[ QUOTE ]
JimH said:

Maybe, for a floor show, we can get Don to model his pink speedo
bellyemoticon.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Ummmm, maybe not. Please?

I am looking forward to seeing the new lights.

Daniel

McGizmo

Flashaholic
I am not sure how a pink speedo got into the picture but I don't think I'll comment. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif I do have a couple lights I can bring with. I will even have a couple I can show on behalf of our *friend* in the flashlight business. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

unnerv

Enlightened
7pm sounds good. Looks like were up to 11 people so it should be a good turnout. If possible I would like to square away who's all coming for food headcount, and if anyone has special dietary considerations not fullfilled by the dogs, burgers and soda, please let me know.

Here is the current list:
unnerv
Kevin
ho-yin
gadget_lover
PaulB
JimH
Wayne
Cindy
McGizmo
Double A
keithhr

JimH

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
McGizmo said:
I am not sure how a pink speedo got into the picture

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
In Cambria 9/24, Darell said:
Glad Don won't be the only one in a pink Speedo!

[/ QUOTE ]

Blame Darell /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/nana.gif

unnerv

Enlightened
Well, only a few more days until the get together. I'll probably make my costco run tonight so if you can't eat burgers and dogs let me know sometime today.

Looks like we are going to have around a dozen people. A CPF lurker sent me an email yesterday for my address so we may have a new face there.

Can't wait till Saturday to see everyone's goodies.

McGizmo

Flashaholic
Burgers and dogs works for me! If you have water, I'm set! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Is it a 7:00 scheduled meet?

unnerv

Enlightened
Just a side note, I have a cat. Anyone who is allergic may want to bring your meds. Most of the time he stays outside when there are a bunch of people, but he may wander in to see what's going on.

dat2zip

Flashlight Enthusiast
Glad to meet everyone again and Unnerv was again too kind and nice. We should all chip in and pass the hat to pay for the expenses of food and soft drinks that were served.

Many thanks again to Unnerv for allowing us to freek out his neighbors with our bright lights and allowing us into his home.

I have a personal thank you box heading that I'll be sending out to Unnerv next week.

None of the boards I showed are for public discussion. THX.

We would like to add a special thanks to Melody for making the special cake. I hope someone can post a picture of it here. It tasted as good as it looked.

Wayne

Double_A

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yep, thank you very much!

GregR

and that cake not only tasted great, it looked great!

unnerv

Enlightened
Guys don't worry about food and stuff. It doesn't cost all that much and as long as everyone had a good time, that is good enough for me.

As for the cake I just happened to snap a shot right before we served it.
cpfcake.jpg

thanks to all who came, as its the people who make the event fun. Hopefully Gadget and Keithr can post some of the pics they took too.

patrick

McGizmo

Flashaholic
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif Thanks!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

PaulB

Newly Enlightened
Thanks from here too !
Patrick, /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/clap.gif
Pretty much a perfect night.
Great people, food, flashlights. It was all good.

Latest posts