SF Bay area get-together for august???

gadget_lover

Flashaholic
I too want to thank Patrick for hosting the get-together. I had a good time.

Sorry I'm late with the pictures. I was out of town yesterday.

Here's some pictures of the get-together.

Daniel

Milling around Unnerv's living room.:
inside_milling.jpg

Milling around the backyard:
outside1.jpg

Several people were were comparing beams.
light_test.jpg

Of course, after comparing, you have to discuss them.
next.jpg

Jim H has a killer spotlight. I don't know how many candle power.
howmany.jpg

This is just the side spill from JimH's spotlights. They were pointed skyward.
sidespill.jpg

Eevryone pointed a light at the ceiling at least once.
beamup.jpg

unnerv

Enlightened
Thanks for the pics Gadget. I forgot to take any the whole night. I wouldn't have even gotten the pic of the cake if Cindy hadn't reminded me.

Glad everyone had a good time.

patrick

JimH

Flashlight Enthusiast
Daniel,

Thanks for the great pics. It was a very fun time.

Patrick, Thanks again for hosting - you cook a mean burger. Please thank your better half for the cake - it was delicious.

I am already looking forward to the next Bay Area get together. By then Don and I should have tales from Cambria to share.

McGizmo

Flashaholic
Yeah, no doubt! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif Jim, that's a hell of a paint removing tool you have there! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif

Daniel, thanks for the photos! Sorry we didn't get much chance to talk; at least *I* am, you are probably relieved! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

gadget_lover

Flashaholic
Hi Guys.

I'm glad to provide the photos. Before the next one I'll have to practice changing the camera settings in the dark so I can do justice to the outdoor beam shots. The shots end up over exposed when the cammera decides it needs a 4 second exposure to get the bright white spot in the middle of a back yard.

Did I forget to praise Patrick's hamburgers and hotdogs? Both were great. And so was the cake. Yum. I did take some cake pictures but someone else (unnerv??) posted one already.

We can talk more at the next one, Don. BTW, I really liked your adjustable switch guard that screwed in/out. I did a rough prototype of something similar using a cam and pin. Yours was GREAT! Mine sucked. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Daniel

raggie33

*the raggedier*
can some one put names of people on pic?i like to put faces with names or is it names with pics?

McGizmo

Flashaholic
Daniel, cool and thanks!

Darell, Thank you for sharing that observation. Sorry you couldn't make it in your mini skirt. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif

gadget_lover

Flashaholic
Raggie, I could name them, but some folks prefer to remain annonymous. I don't know who would object, so I wont name anyone.

Everyone; feel free to identify yourself. I'll start.

I'm the guy just behind the camera in every shot /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Daniel

unnerv

Enlightened
Raggie I am the one in the MSWalk T-Shirt in pic2. Not a very good pic though. Here is one of my favorites that was taken at a previous get together showing off someone's tigerlight on my airsoft replica .45

MagSoft.jpg

Gives a whole new meaning to the phase "light'em up" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/naughty.gif

JimH

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
raggie33 said:
can some one put names of people on pic?i like to put faces with names or is it names with pics?

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
gadget_lover said:

Jim H has a killer spotlight. I don't know how many candle power.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've already been outed (see picture). Turn about is fair play - raggie, how about a picture of you.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
im way to shy to post a pic.hect id break all the monitors /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

*Retired*
Heheh, I never thought about it before but from a neighbor's perspective...

20 people show up at night....

Then they spend several hours in the backyard shinning flashlights and spotlights everywhere....

My neighbors would prolly try to send me to the looney bin...

Latest posts