SF "C4T"...MY best SF Lego to date...

angelofwar

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm so proud I was finally able to get this rig set-up (you incan fans might remember my post about getting an M4...but this will work just fine :)

HPIM0383.jpg

It a C3-HA w/ an (originally) KT1 turbohead with an MN60 LOLA I managed to get on the MP for $10!. To get room for the 4th cell, I used an A19, and managed to cover it with two combat grips (my legos MUST stay the same fininsh...how come SF doesn't make an OD {HA} A19 anyways???). The combat grips really increase the grip on the whole light, especially the "Hook Loop". VERY impressed with the beam...alot nicer than the MN15! Just as concentrated as the N1 beam, but ALOT more powerful!!! Hope you like the pic! This will quench my thirst for an M4 for the forseeable future! :popcorn:

Kestrel

Flashaholic
Thanks for the picture, it's always fun looking at an unusual SF configuration. I've always thought that the C3 had ideal proportions, but you've managed to make the C3 body look short.:huh:

Last edited:

angelofwar

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks for the picture, it's always fun looking at an unusual SF configuration. I've always thought that the C3 had ideal proportions, but you've managed to make the C3 body look short.:huh:

LMAO! Yes, the C3 does have ideal proportions...and is my favorite light, even before the C2, which is why I will be buying another one to use in it's standard config as my next light (assuming the Lx1 doesn't come out...)

ptirmal

Enlightened
I had almost the same setup, except mine is bored out to allow 18650s as well, and I have since sold the turbohead. I also used an mc123 HA extender not the a19.

IMG_1354.jpg

angelofwar

Flashlight Enthusiast
Nice Frankenstein!
Now please post some comparative beamshots...

Thanks for the share.

I live in a pretty crowded area, and it's hard to get "throw" beam shot's, but I'll try to get some on my fence, maybe using a P60 next to it for comparision. Not sure how well my camera is with these, but I'll give it a try. Nice Set-up, ptirmal...where can you get the MC123-HA extenders?

ptirmal

Enlightened
I picked up my mc123 from lighthound some time ago, I just checked and it seems they no longer have them so I'm not sure where to get them from.