Smallest And Largest SF I Own.

soldonsurefire

Newly Enlightened
I thought the contrast in size was interesting.

surefire-m4-e2e-1.JPG

soldonsurefire

Newly Enlightened
Thanks for sharing these pictures WOL.

Unfortunately they are LED's and this is the Incan section.lol

Maybe you could start a thread in the LED section with this same theme.

Nevertheless some very cool pictures.

chillinn

Flashlight Enthusiast
The original Xenons are not easy to find today.

MN60 still appear reasonably frequently on eBay. MN61 are far rarer. There's currently an auction for 2x MN60 and an MN61. But I bet calling Surefire might yield a lamp for free, even if they were discontinued a decade ago, they probably still have some on a shelf somewhere. And, of course, Lumens Factory has the HO-M4A. I wish Tad Customs was still around. Tad sold two G4 sockets for M, one for his xenon G4 lamps, one for halogen G4. Decent halogen G4 bipin lamps can still be found. It takes a lot of good cells, good taste, and a little courage to still run incan.

WarriorOfLight

Flashlight Enthusiast
But I bet calling Surefire might yield a lamp for free, even if they were discontinued a decade ago, they probably still have some on a shelf somewhere.
I am on the other side of the ocean, therefore it is not possible for me to buy stuff directly there....

And, of course, Lumens Factory has the [URL='https://www.lumensfactory.com
Yes Lumensfactory makes great stuff and normally I am not the person saying "great stuff" for a Asian manufacturere.

I wish Tad Customs was still around. Tad sold two G4 sockets for M, one for his xenon G4 lamps, one for halogen G4. Decent halogen G4 bipin lamps can still be found. It takes a lot of good cells, good taste, and a little courage to still run incan.
I know I have some Tad sockets and bulbs for my M3, M3T/M4/M6 and also A2. Therefore if I would like to have the good old feeling I use my Tad sockets.

I have some xenon lights but most of them are used with LED options. Only my A2 is used with Tad bi pin socket.

chillinn

Flashlight Enthusiast
I am on the other side of the ocean, therefore it is not possible for me to buy stuff directly there....

Surefire lifetime warranty attaches to the product, not the original consumer. I have never bought a Surefire direct from Surefire or a reseller, but since I own some used, I got free stuff the first and only time I called their customer support to beg for MN02. They sent me two lamps. I suspect if you call and give them your information, address, etc., and tell them how great their old incan product was, and lament that you can't find what you want, and when they suggest Lumens Factory, say it just isn't the same, you'll get a surprise in the mail. I only spoke to one customer service agent, but he was very accommodating.

chillinn

Flashlight Enthusiast
I like the knurling on the E1E.
Technically, E1 Executive, but it's effectively the same as an E1E Executive Elite, same lamp, MN01. Other differences include the clip location, the lens material, and the iconic antiroll hex on the head.
Holy customs Batman !
The true crimefighter always carries everything he needs in his utility belt, Robin.

chillinn

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm a homebody and mostly at home, and I only carry incan at home. I use LED at home, just don't carry... like I'll leave an LED light on low in the kitchen all night. In the rarer occasion I leave the property, which is about twice a month for groceries, I carry LED, but only because I had an E1e escape from me once, and I don't want to lose another incan. LED lights are far more expendable. I'm using an incan right now as the room light on my nightstand. IMO, the only major advantage LED has over incan is runtime. But I have enough cells and chargers to mitigate that, so I don't need to compromise.