SHOT SHOW 2012 - Attendees?

Greta

Flashaholic
Pete... I think the get togethers and parties are still in the planning stages. I cannot take on the planning of such things at this time as I have so much going on that I even had to cancel my classes for that time period... I just couldn't fit those in... :hairpull:

I know I can get KC to go to the Forum Shops too... there is an Apple Store over there that he loves. And now that he has a brand new iMac... well... there's always some kind of "add-on" he HAS TO HAVE... ;) We'll discuss an 'outing'... :grin2:

Bullzeyebill

Flashaholic
Patty is looking for a pair of red shoes that fit her. Has this neat red purse. :party:

Bill

MattK

Flashlight Enthusiast
Please mark your calendar - we'll be throwing our annual CPF/Flashlight Industry party on Wednesday, January 18th ~7:30.

Also, on a sad note I just received and email from Craig Georgi/Polklifer's wife that Craig passed away on 10/22. :(
I posted a small obit here - sorry if it's in the wrong forum but I wanted it to be widely seen:
http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb...er-Gentleman-amp-Friend&p=3792201#post3792201

paintballdad

Enlightened
That's very sad news indeed Matt. Craig was a hell of a nice & cheerful guy and he will be sorely missed. The MattK/BatteryJunction get together will never be the same without him.
Please pass on my condolences to his wife if you have further communications with her.

Greta

Flashaholic
I'm very sorry to hear the news about Craig.... such a nice man and I always enjoyed visiting with him... :(

4sevens

Flashlight Enthusiast
This is indeed very sad news. Craig was an amazing entrepreneur, gentleman, and a gadget-lover which we all can relate to here. I had the honor of spending hours chatting with him the past two Shot shows. He freely and intuitively offered invaluable advice to me. Even when he was sick he took time to send me a thank you note for a small titanium gift I gave him at the last shot show. What an amazing guy. He surely will be missed. RIP Craig. :(

Eagle245T

Newly Enlightened
I will be there T,W,T,F and am willing to help out if needed.
formerly Eagle245

Rothrandir

Flashaholic
I'm in also, just booked my flight and hotel last week.

While MrMom will be begging on an overpass, I will be taking a more proactive approach to funding my trip. You can come visit me on the stretch between the Imperial Palace and the Venetian, handing out cards and making clicking noises.

I'm in also, just booked my flight and hotel last week.

While MrMom will be begging on an overpass, I will be taking a more proactive approach to funding my trip. You can come visit me on the stretch between the Imperial Palace and the Venetian, handing out cards and making clicking noises.
Jim, that's great! On both counts. I can bring you pizza slices and you can help me finish my "clicky card" collection! :D

Gene43

Enlightened
I will be coming in on the 17th and staying till the 21st at the MGM Grand. Cathy can't make it so I'm bringing a good friend who may be eventually joining Malkoff Devices.

MrMom

Enlightened
Hi all!!

The SHOT logistics will be up this week. We have Tues. 1/17 booked for 4Sevens and Wed. 1/18 with Battery Junction. YEA!!!!! What are your thoughts for our Bellagio Buffet evening?

I am personally dedicating this trip to my CPF/SHOT partner in party crime...Craig, PolkLifer; Lumens for you!

jp2515

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi all!!

The SHOT logistics will be up this week. We have Tues. 1/17 booked for 4Sevens and Wed. 1/18 with Battery Junction. YEA!!!!! What are your thoughts for our Bellagio Buffet evening?

I am personally dedicating this trip to my CPF/SHOT partner in party crime...Craig, PolkLifer; Lumens for you!

Excellent! Thanks for the update.