SHOT SHOW 2012 - Attendees?

Steve-at-Springboard

Newly Enlightened
As mentioned before, Springboard will be there. They have moved us to booth 4459, one aisle over from where we were. Still lining up clients so, don't know who will be in the booth (aren't I enough reason to visit?).

Rothrandir

Flashaholic
Any day (or every day) for the the Bellagio buffet would be fine with me.

Where is everyone staying this year? I will be at Harrah's from the 15th to the 22nd.

MrMom

Enlightened
The logistics thread is up and under construction. The thread will evolve via post edits as the show draws near. Please keep all pre show posts here in this thread.

RSVP for each separate evening venue here. I will then add your name under the appropriate categories in the logistics thread.

For example MrMom will attend 4Sevens, Battery Junction and Bellagio dinner.

Contact me for any edits or additional information to be added to the logistics thread.
Happy New Year!!!

Bullzeyebill

Flashaholic
Bullzeyebill, and MrsBullzeyebill will be attending 4Sevens, Battery Junction and Bellagio dinner.

Last edited:

MrMom

Enlightened
I'll be at the Imperial Palace Sun. 1/15 to Sun. 1/22.

Any hams attending? I cant wait to get back on the WIN system. 73 K2LED

Please remember to support Rothrandir and my efforts to fund this trip. See earlier posts for our fundraising activities.

Greta

Flashaholic
Greta and KC will be attending 4Sevens and Bellagio for sure... but will be late for Battery Junction (don't count us in for food).

Eagle245T

Newly Enlightened
eagle245 +1 will be at all three events plus the show, looking forward to seeing you all again.

PJ

Enlightened
I will be in Vegas from the 14th to the 19th, staying at my brothers house in Henderson.

He wants to go to L.A. for a few days so I'll have to see which events I can attend.

Rothrandir

Flashaholic
Rothrandir will be attending all three events, 4Sevens, Battery Junction, and Bellagio Buffet.

Latest posts