SHOT SHOW 2012 - Attendees?

MrMom

Enlightened
2 Birthdays?

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you.........:candle::candle::candle::candle::candle: x 10 and for the old man x 10 +1.

Tackleberry

Newly Enlightened
Re: SHOT Show 2012 Logistics

All CPF members and guests are welcome to attend but please sign up here, eh? .... and welcome to CPF, we are a friendly group here.

My friend and I will have been to SHOT 3 years in a row now. We are looking forward to meeting you. Is it appropriate to invite our selves to your function or is it more for the dealers or people helping out at the booth?

Bullzeyebill

Flashaholic
Re: SHOT Show 2012 Logistics

My friend and I will have been to SHOT 3 years in a row now. We are looking forward to meeting you. Is it appropriate to invite our selves to your function or is it more for the dealers or people helping out at the booth?

Get you post count up to become a vetted CPF member, and you can come to the functions. When vetted, post the functions you can attend, as others have done in this thread.

Bill

PJ

Enlightened
PJ + guest will be attending the 4sevens and Batteryjunction event.

Last edited:
O

OutdoorsRandD

I had the opportunity to attend the SHOT Show and spend time with other CPF members in 2009 and thoroughly enjoyed it. I again have the opportunity to attend and am looking forward to seeing other CPF members as well. See y'all soon!

4sevens

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey everybody -

Sorry for the late announcement (but it's better late than never right?)

We will have our third annual 4Sevens-Olight Shot Show CPF Get Together on Tuesday, January 17 (First night of the show) at 6:30pm at the Dal Toro Ristorante located in the Palazzo. (http://daltoro.com/LasVegas/) For those on the show floor and would like to head there together, we'll leave our booth #8211 at 5:30pm.

We'll dining in a private room surrounded with exotic Lamborghini's for the evening. Let's enjoy a relaxing evening of meeting old friends and acquaintances as well as meeting new ones in the flashlight world.* Dress is casual. Bring your toys, latest projects, and lots of stories to share. You will be in great company socializing throughout the evening.

We'll be showcasing some of our new lights including the long awaited XM18 as well as the new Olights. We'll have goodie bags at the entrance with something titanium from 4Sevens and possibly some other goodies as well.

All is invited but we highly encourage you to RSVP as spaces are filling up very fast! The current count including industry associates is now up to 41. Our reservation is up to 50 but we could increase that if we tell them soon.

We will be subsidizing roughly half the cost so to RSVP please paypal $30 per person to [email protected] with your name(s) and your CPF name(s) so we can make name tags at the entrance. Or you can RSVP by emailing that same address saying you'll pay at the door :) We'll be able to take credit cards or cash at the door.

Now on to the menu:
STARTERS
- Plated caesar salad - sweet romaine hearts, shaved parmesan cheese, homemade croutons, & caesar dressing
- Dal Toro Bakery Bread & Olive Tapenad

INTERMEZZO
- Penne Alla vodka - penne pasta in a vodka cream sauce

ENTRÉE (CHOICE OF 1 - ahem Roth take note :) )
- Polla alla valdostana - free range chicken breast topped with prosciutto cotto, fontina cheese, & portabello mushroom in a white wine sauce. Served with roasted potatoes and seasonal vegetables.
- Salmone alla griglia - grilled salmon drizzled with saffron sauce. Served with roasted potatoes and seasonal vegetables.

DESSERT
- Assorted italian pastries served family-style

BEVERAGES
- SODAS & ICED TEA is included
- There will be a cash bar for all other beverages

Looking forward to see you guys again!
David

SikDMAX

Newly Enlightened
David... I thoroughly appreciate what you are doing! As someone who is somewhat new to the CPF online community as well as to your company, I am extremely impressed at the care you are showing for your loyal customer base. It initially impacted me enough to buy a Preon 2 a few weeks ago after reading your posts here, and your generosity continues to show. Cant wait.... thanks again!

Matt.

Also... I am 99% sure I will be +1 for the evening with a coworker - can that be added? Thanks! :D

4sevens

Flashlight Enthusiast
David... I thoroughly appreciate what you are doing! As someone who is somewhat new to the CPF online community as well as to your company, I am extremely impressed at the care you are showing for your loyal customer base. It initially impacted me enough to buy a Preon 2 a few weeks ago after reading your posts here, and your generosity continues to show. Cant wait.... thanks again!

Matt.

Also... I am 99% sure I will be +1 for the evening with a coworker - can that be added? Thanks! :D
Of course :)

Az_Tibor

Newly Enlightened
Az_Tibor will be attending SHOT show, 4Sevens and Battery Junction.

Wish I coulld join the birthday Bellagio dinner, but I have business dinner Thursday night. Can't wait to meet y'all!:party:

Greta

Flashaholic
photo.jpg

Testing photo upload from phone to make sure I can do it from SHOT Show.

Edit: Hmmmm... need to figure out how to make it show instead of just a link.... :thinking:

Last edited:

archer6817j

Enlightened
I'll be at the 47's dinner tonight. I'm also helping out the guys at Tektite/Tekna (booth 5138) if you want to stop by and check out my box of goodies like a working carbon fiber prototype :)